Ok

Posted by Reviewer2017790 on Dec 15, 2009

I got the book and read it from cover to cover. It has alot of information, but not anything I could not find online already for free. Some of the foods listed I would not eat, so I am disappointed there. I guess the good thing is it gives the information all in one place.

Informative book

Posted by Reviewer2349393 on Oct 19, 2009

I eagerly waited for my book to arrive because it adressed all of the issues I was dealing with. What was nice was to know Im not alone with dealing with thyroid issues and that my experience is common ! The suggestions weren't new but helpful in that they were all in one place and organized clearly. I will definitely follow many of the suggestions as well as review this information with my Dr. when I next see them. The suggestions are practicable and doable however there is no quick fix if that is what you are looking for!

Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2120253 on Sep 18, 2009

Good book

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer3035924 on Jul 19, 2009

Had some good insights that I didn'tknow about my thyroid that I was doing wrong, and actually lost alittle weight when I put them into practice.

Excellent reference book

Posted by Reviewer2631337 on Jul 08, 2009

I have gone through the book and it seems very helpful. It's still early to say whether Mary Shomon's recommendations are effective or not, I haven't even started a diet yet. But all her ideas helped me to understand the basics and all it remains is my implementing all or some of them.

Great information

Posted by Reviewer2711111 on May 23, 2009

I'm so glad I got this book. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid/Hashimoto's a year ago and this book answers a lot of questions and gives really good info and tips.

Read it!

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

read this if you have an under-active thyroid like me!Makes sense and now i'm happier losing he weight slower that people without thyroid problems!At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Excellent book!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on May 05, 2009

This is the second book I've read by Mary Shomon. As must for people with hypothyroidism!

Very Informative

Posted by Reviewer2860278 on May 01, 2009

Very easy to order and book came real fast. The Thyroid Diet book is very informative. I understand a lot more about the Thyroid and cannot wait to start seeing results. After reading the book, I also found out how easy it is to follow the diet.