Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

best thyroid info

Posted by Reviewer2147381 on Feb 17, 2010

There is so much information that I can't put it down. Everything is spelled out perfectly. Did some research on adding supplements and started tonalin by natrol. So far it seems to be helping. 5 thumbs up.

Great Reference

Posted by Reviewer2155025 on Feb 16, 2009

Extremely helpful and factual. Found many points of information pertinent and useful for me. Written in a very straightforward manner.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer2407428 on Nov 27, 2008

Excellent Book! Anyone who is clueless about thyroid issues should read this book. It has MUCH more information than just a diet plan. I was astounded at the amount of information I received in this book for an extremely reasonable price.

thyroid diet book

Posted by Reviewer2316678 on Jun 15, 2010

very informative and helpful book - I went to my physician with my concerns and mentioned the book I was reading and so far my problems have been addressed.

Excellent reference book

Posted by Reviewer2631337 on Jul 08, 2009

I have gone through the book and it seems very helpful. It's still early to say whether Mary Shomon's recommendations are effective or not, I haven't even started a diet yet. But all her ideas helped me to understand the basics and all it remains is my implementing all or some of them.

Great source of knowlege for Thyroid Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2708350 on Jan 28, 2011

This book has really helped me understand what I am up against. I struggle with hypothyroidism and I am on medication. It is definately a battle. I am not through reading it, but it has given me some insight on what my options are.

Great information

Posted by Reviewer2711111 on May 23, 2009

I'm so glad I got this book. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid/Hashimoto's a year ago and this book answers a lot of questions and gives really good info and tips.

Super fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2807944 on Oct 17, 2007

Received book in two days! Very pleased.

Help for thyroid sufferers, just when you thought nobody believed you!

Posted by Reviewer2808582 on Mar 05, 2009

Information that really makes sense for people with thyroid issues. Helps you feel like a human being again instead of a "lazy fatso" (eyeroll) who can't control him/herself! And so much good information on disease process, symptomology, medications, herbs and other dietary supplements, too. The diet information isn't a "one size fits all" approach, either. Lots of options to help you find the best choice for you personally, and very helpful lists of foods to choose or avoid. A real life-line for thyroid sufferers everywhere.