Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2488090 on Jan 26, 2010

I have already learned a lot of new information and reinforced some things I already suspected. Highly recommended to anyone who suspects they have thyroid issues.

Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2120253 on Sep 18, 2009

Good book

Informative book

Posted by Reviewer2349393 on Oct 19, 2009

I eagerly waited for my book to arrive because it adressed all of the issues I was dealing with. What was nice was to know Im not alone with dealing with thyroid issues and that my experience is common ! The suggestions weren't new but helpful in that they were all in one place and organized clearly. I will definitely follow many of the suggestions as well as review this information with my Dr. when I next see them. The suggestions are practicable and doable however there is no quick fix if that is what you are looking for!

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer3035924 on Jul 19, 2009

Had some good insights that I didn'tknow about my thyroid that I was doing wrong, and actually lost alittle weight when I put them into practice.

informative book for people with suspected thyroid problem

Posted by Reviewer1430523 on Nov 30, 2008

I am still reading this book after reading the Hormone Breakthrough. Might post more comment after reading but so far is is informative as well. Some info in this book is from the Hormone Breakthrough so can read either books independently. Great price and service from iHerb. Thanks.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Jul 30, 2010

I found the book very interesting and I learned some things. Haven't tried anything yet so don't know if the diet ideas work. Iherb is definitely the best place to buy it.

Very good book

Posted by Vereliahu on Dec 30, 2012

It gives an answer to those suffering from Hipo-thyroid but not so much for Hyper. It explains how to use food supplements, excersize and eat the right food. Very easy to read and follow, hopefully it will solve my problem.

Thyroid Diet Book by Mary Shomon

Posted by Reviewer3049750 on Aug 26, 2010

This is a wonderful resource book, packed full of medical and nutritional information for those with a thyroid problem (or suspected thyroid problem). I would highly recommend any of Mary Shomon's books.

Most interesting

Posted by Reviewer1999701 on Sep 30, 2010

Found this book most helpful. I really would recommend it to anyone with a thyroid problem.

Good throne reading

Posted by Reviewer1009980 on Dec 01, 2011

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.