nice informative book

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 01, 2013

I like the book as pyco seems to be able to help with lots of issues. But I would have liked to see more references to medical studies. Some are mentioned but it could have been more specific about results.

Comprehensive

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

This book gives you comprehensive background about the herb, pycnogenol. You could understand more about how it cures or alleviates modern ailments or diseases. Prevention is always better than cure. I had better start using this as an antioxidant and anti ageing supplement before it is too late!

ok

Posted by 4817263764172483881 on Sep 02, 2013

ok

Pycnogenol does what this book says

Posted by Reviewer2052370 on Aug 23, 2013

Pycnogenol is an awesome supplement. It very much improves blood flow in my lower legs. It is a blood thinner and anti-inflammatory. I also got the book "User's Guide to Pycnogenol" as a freebie and found it very informative. Anyone with vein issues or systemic inflammation or leg edema should read this book. The pycnogenol really does what the book says it does, and unlike many books re supplements, it gives dosage information. I am splitting the 100 mg capsules, taking 2/3 capsule in the morning, 2/3 capsule early afternoon and 2/3 capsule at bedtime. My legs feel a lot better. Much less itching, and edema significantly reduced, unless I keep my legs down or still all day. According to the book, one may need more than I am taking to resolve vein issues--I am still breaking this in.

have uet to read

Posted by Reviewer3187230 on Aug 15, 2013

should be interesting!

Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 14, 2013

Interesting

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Aug 13, 2013

good

Just what the doctor ordered.

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

I was thinking I knew what PYCNOGENOL is. The paper back book is on heavy paper, the main text is 85 pages. I had no idea this little suppliment has so many uses. I have been taking it for years. without knowing it is so pure and benificial, read the book and find out the long list of things it helps, and the things that are still being found out about pycnogenol.

Interesting read

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Pretty interesting to know how Pycnogenol is effective -- because of its components.

Very good book

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 04, 2013

This is why my husband and i started taking pycnogenol. He has many of those issues and me for vain/vein reasons.