• "...I never thought a "diet" book would become my favorite book, but it has!..."   From a book review at Amazon.com

• Customer Ratings

ok

Posted by JainaP on Mar 20, 2014

Good print.

Hefty book!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is a very large book to offer for free. So awesome of Iherb! I haven't read it cover to cover yet, but skimmed through reading many pages. Seems like a great guide and reinforcement for anyone who needs that extra push or reminder. It's like a good friend helping you on your way to quit your vices.Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

good book

Posted by suppmaster on Sep 25, 2013

This book is a good read, and gives helpful tips for complete newbies, who have just started dieting/working out. You can get all this information on the internet, but since this was free, no reason to give it less than 5 stars :P

An excellent read!

Posted by Harpocrates on Sep 23, 2013

I really enjoyed this book!!

Good

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

Quick read informing about dieting.

get the book its free and USEFUL

Posted by jeolca on Aug 30, 2013

*Simple & practical way on managing weight but it needs a lot of discipline to follow and if you do it atleast 80 percent it will help u reduce that unwanted fat and continue til you do as it is your nature its for your health not only for slimming down.. * personally the affirmation is not so great. Maybe u need a bit more convincing for your own self, u can make your own. * it introduces pgx. I havent tried but it claims to balance your sugar. Most fuber does it. The worst is to go against what right and you know will harm your health. My friend says" have a happy thought when you're eating and you will be blessed with the healing power of the food".

Have not had a chance to read it yet

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 22, 2013

Need more time to read it

Why Julia's book??? Cause YOUR worth it!!!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To sum it up in just a simple phrase, Id say " Changing your life is an understatement for what this book does"!!! Who would have thought that my life would come full circle in the last 5 years! In 2001, I sat at this very computer reading the cold hard facts about how vices control our life! The definition of vice was put as simple as anything that controls you and hinders your desired outcome. My biggest desire in the world was to become a healthy person who could dream big and THEN make those dreams become a reality! My biggest hinderence was my LOVE for cupcakes! It was as simple as giving up my first vice in order to start a journey that would last a lifetime. It has been 5 years since I started this long journey with Julia Havey and this road has led me from a 350 pound admirer of this successful weight loss author, to a 170 pound friend of this warm hearted mother, wife, and honest woman! She has been by my side through ups and downs, both weight loss related and life related, and help keep my head high throughit all. This book is a real life approach to helping someone reach their dreams and goals. It teaches you to bust your vices one at a time and more importantly to learn to belive in yourself! Without the self confidence that you learn to feel, success would not be the final outcome. If I had to suggest one book that would truely fit its title, this would be it. It will help you change your life in every aspect of the word!!!! Its a simple, doable, believable approach to weight loss, and once youve read the book, you will know that "IF you dream it, YOU CAN DO IT!" I dedicated my time and effort to this woman 5 years ago, and believed in myslef enough to bust all my vices, and go on to lose 185 pounds in less than 2 years and have been living a life of confidence, health and love for myself for the last 3 years! In october of this year I will marry the love of my life, and Julia will be standing up next to me in my wedding. Life has come full circle thanks to her, and if you are looking for a plan that will work not only to lose weight, but to change your life FOREVER, please read and follow this plan for 12 weeks, and then spread your wings and fly! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Jun 24, 2013

good