• "...I never thought a "diet" book would become my favorite book, but it has!..."   From a book review at Amazon.com

• Reviews | English

Why Julia's book??? Cause YOUR worth it!!!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

To sum it up in just a simple phrase, Id say " Changing your life is an understatement for what this book does"!!! Who would have thought that my life would come full circle in the last 5 years! In 2001, I sat at this very computer reading the cold hard facts about how vices control our life! The definition of vice was put as simple as anything that controls you and hinders your desired outcome. My biggest desire in the world was to become a healthy person who could dream big and THEN make those dreams become a reality! My biggest hinderence was my LOVE for cupcakes! It was as simple as giving up my first vice in order to start a journey that would last a lifetime. It has been 5 years since I started this long journey with Julia Havey and this road has led me from a 350 pound admirer of this successful weight loss author, to a 170 pound friend of this warm hearted mother, wife, and honest woman! She has been by my side through ups and downs, both weight loss related and life related, and help keep my head high throughit all. This book is a real life approach to helping someone reach their dreams and goals. It teaches you to bust your vices one at a time and more importantly to learn to belive in yourself! Without the self confidence that you learn to feel, success would not be the final outcome. If I had to suggest one book that would truely fit its title, this would be it. It will help you change your life in every aspect of the word!!!! Its a simple, doable, believable approach to weight loss, and once youve read the book, you will know that "IF you dream it, YOU CAN DO IT!" I dedicated my time and effort to this woman 5 years ago, and believed in myslef enough to bust all my vices, and go on to lose 185 pounds in less than 2 years and have been living a life of confidence, health and love for myself for the last 3 years! In october of this year I will marry the love of my life, and Julia will be standing up next to me in my wedding. Life has come full circle thanks to her, and if you are looking for a plan that will work not only to lose weight, but to change your life FOREVER, please read and follow this plan for 12 weeks, and then spread your wings and fly! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

NOT IMPRESSED

Posted by Reviewer1832817 on Mar 22, 2011

Don't use this book if you have diabetes. Way too many carbs.

predictable but...

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on May 02, 2011

sort of hammers home what we all already know to be true, yet it offers a good reminder and logical approach to eating and living well. Pushes PGX a lot but still worth the read.

great book.. but

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 28, 2013

It was fun to read and gave me a lot of insight into a diet. I didn't like how it kept talking about pgx. I gave it a try and didn't lose any weight.

Not a bad book

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 17, 2012

some useful, common sense information inside.

Love this book!

Posted by luanagoncalves on Sep 17, 2012

Very motivational :)

Vice Busting Diet Book

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

This is another IHerb freebie book. This is a 12 week plan to break your worst food while changing your life forever! Get yours with your next order. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you.

Great!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 06, 2013

My friend loved it

Hefty book!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This is a very large book to offer for free. So awesome of Iherb! I haven't read it cover to cover yet, but skimmed through reading many pages. Seems like a great guide and reinforcement for anyone who needs that extra push or reminder. It's like a good friend helping you on your way to quit your vices.Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Vice Busting Diet

Posted by Reviewer2230301 on Mar 23, 2011

Your book is well written, easy to read & very senseable.