Great soy sauce!

Posted by anomisyu on Sep 01, 2012

Tastes just like the regular soy sauce + non GMO, not fermented & without any additives.

Easy to spray and use small amounts

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Tastes great, and super convenient - we use this and my husband comments 'there is no wasted sauce in the bottom of my bowl' We can also limit the kids to 'two squirts' for their dumplings. Really really convenient dispenser - we bought one and refill it from the larger container.

Bragg, All Natural Liquid Aminos Spray Bottle, All Purpose Seasoning, 6 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3032895 on Feb 20, 2008

Great on Salad, cottage cheese, meats, veggies and I even enjoy a squirt on my scrambled eggs. My favorite is to use it on fried brown rice w/tofu.

Best soy sauce.

Posted by Reviewer2747475 on Jun 10, 2011

this is the best soy sauce. I have been using it for 2 years, now I found it here on iHerb. Could not order the big packaging, because of the weight. The spray system does not leak, it has been functional untill the emptying of the bottle.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 30, 2010

This is fantastic - I keep it in my fridge ready to use in fried rice dishes, flavouring burgers, asian dressings..... 100% recommended!

a tiny drop will do

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

It's very concentrated so even a tiny drop will bring out that amino "umami" flavor. Not exactly soy sauce or tamari, and I personally wouldn't substitute liquid amino with that. Having said so, it has a distinct flavor close to soy sauce that conjures up memories of taste decades ago when Japanese food wasn't widely available in Texas. I'm a purist so this is a no go with sushi or sashimi, but will use it to enhance grilled meat, stews, soups, dressing, pies, etc. Great umami enhancer without the msg.

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from.

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from. Since elevated radiation has been detected in many places around the United States, I would really like to know where the raw ingredients come from. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. I wish iherb would help to look into such things.....

Not bad.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

The taste is nice, and it seems milder then normal soy sauce (please note that this IS soy, it is just treated different). Good spray bottle. Have ended up phasing it out in favor of Coconut Secret's sauce, but it is not a bad alternative in general.

Bragg products are great

Posted by khessel on Aug 16, 2012

This is great on salads. I am sad to see it has been discontinued. :(

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

A flavourful seasoning, I use it on my steamed dumplings. I really like that it's a spray bottle.