お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Bragg, Liquid Aminos, Natural Soy Sauce Alternative, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

i so love it but it's pretty salty

Posted by Reviewer3312205 on Jul 12, 2012

they claim it's naturally occurring salty taste and nothing's added, I am not so sure there's no trick in the product, but the general idea of it and the taste so similar to soy souse - for now it's my solution super universal super easy, long shelf live and all

nice stuff

Posted by 5008910469644483514 on Nov 22, 2013

Goodbye tamari

Posted by 4622540308856292258 on Jan 08, 2014

For years I refused to eat anything but the best natural-brewed Japanese soy sauce. Then my family went gluten free. This disaster became a blessing in disguise -- I discovered this great sauce. The flavor is complex and slightly tangy, almost like a ponzu. It's pretty robust. Consistency is thinner than tamari. Overall it's a refreshing alternative to soy sauce that I'm happy to have in my kitchen. Don't be fooled by the lower sodium numbers, though. A serving size is only a teaspoon, making the sodium content virtually identical to most reduced-sodium soy sauces.

Great Soy Sauce Alternative

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I love using Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce - but I would disagree with most readers who say it tastes exactly the same. I enjoy the taste in little amounts, and I feel better using liquid aminos instead of soy sauce since it is without preservatives or salt. Since I just use a couple tablespoons in a big stir fry, the different flavor doesn't bother me. I would not use this plain for dipping sushi, but it's great for all my other uses!