smokey flavour

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 10, 2014

this sauce can change the taste of any dish, gives a smokey bacon taste without the pork! I don't cook with it but great to marinate any veggies & eating them after it soaked for 20 or + minutes, great to add into salad dressings replacing the salt, everyone who tasted this was amazed that its natural no msg or any chemical additives, a new flavour that so far no one as disliked, for the French that's definitely a winner, bought 3 bottles so far!

Great substitute

Posted by agdoucet on Mar 08, 2014

Tastes like the real stuff!

Love it

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Tastes good and is healthy. Use instead of soy sauce

Use instead of soy sauce

Posted by 5199571832450012143 on Feb 02, 2014

Love using this instead of soy sauce.

Used for decades

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 31, 2014

I had been using this soy sauce alternative for over 20 years and like the fact that it is so "alive". After being diagnosed with a soy allergy, I no longer use it, but my husband still enjoys it with sushi!

May need some time to get used to this.

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014

This is my first try of soy sauce alternative. For me, Bragg's liquid aminos seems to have less intense flavor and saltiness compared to actual soy sauce.

Goodbye tamari

Posted by 4622540308856292258 on Jan 08, 2014

For years I refused to eat anything but the best natural-brewed Japanese soy sauce. Then my family went gluten free. This disaster became a blessing in disguise -- I discovered this great sauce. The flavor is complex and slightly tangy, almost like a ponzu. It's pretty robust. Consistency is thinner than tamari. Overall it's a refreshing alternative to soy sauce that I'm happy to have in my kitchen. Don't be fooled by the lower sodium numbers, though. A serving size is only a teaspoon, making the sodium content virtually identical to most reduced-sodium soy sauces.

Try this now!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on Jan 03, 2014

Conventional soy sauce is OUT! Bragg's Liquid Aminos is IN! If you love soy sauce then you're going to flip over the flavor of Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I grew up on this stuff! It tastes amazing on veggies, salads, chicken, beef, etc. AND: totally healthy.

Tastes just like soy

Posted by 5153287246836000639 on Dec 04, 2013

This one I really like, it tastes just like soy sauce but is so much better. I have used it in stir fryes and to season my food and am very pleased.

LOVE

Posted by MorganDumas11 on Dec 03, 2013

Perfect soy sauce alternative! I use it to salut veggies and I also marinate my chicken breast or fish fillets in it! I absolutely love this stuff!