10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Old Time Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I take 2 oz of this, mixed with 2 oz of water, daily to keep my system clean. This is a good daily maintenance as well as fat-burning technique that has stood the test of time. Note: Do NOT take or apply this product without dilution as acid can burn the skin as well as the throat.

many uses

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Dec 26, 2011

2 TBS in an 8oz glass of water a few times a week balances my PH level. Also, some on a cotton ball immediately after getting a bug bite helps with the sting and the itching. There are so many uses for Bragg vinegar.

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use this stuff on my skin, works great for acne and just overall good for my skin. Also use it as a natural deodorant, antacid, lots of stuff. Huge bottle, great price.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This is actually one of my fav products from iherb, i started using it about a year ago and don't plan to ever stop. I use it for cooking, cleaning, beauty recipes, and along with honey for health.

ACV addicted

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I drink a little ACV every morning with water upon waking and I don't feel the same if I skip it. This size is ideal since I use it for drinking, on salads, in dips, cooking in general, and on spots that appear on my face every so often. I recommend this product to all!