Helps with acid reflux and more

Posted by Reviewer2124385 on Mar 01, 2009

Tastes better than pasteurized versions of apple cider vinegar.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2765819 on Nov 14, 2008

I love this product. so very cleansing. And the price is great!

LovBragg

Posted by Reviewer3006810 on Nov 17, 2008

It's as good as apple cider vinegar gets. ACV is of great value to our health whether mixed with water and honey or molasses or used in salad dressings, it helps to detox and refresh among many other benefits.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on Dec 20, 2008

I keep cider vinegar on hand for heartburn. This stuff works and tastes much better than others I have tried.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Dec 27, 2008

I have been using Bragg's ACV for 5 years. Only once I had to use another brand, which is also a well known health brand, because the Bragg's was unavailable. Then, I realized how flavorful the Bragg's ACV was. As soon as I opened the cap it brought out the sweet apple smell. It was a pleasant surprise.

Excellent product, have used for years and years.

Posted by mmiller on Aug 05, 2009

Love all Bragg's products. Will always be a fan of these products. Drink in the evening to balance pH levels. (add a tablespoon and sweetner like liquid stevia or agave to a glass of ice water and makes a wonderful iced beverage.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on May 27, 2009

ACV has lots of uses. Really helps me with my digestion. This is my favorite ACV because it is high quality and raw.

Helping so far!

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on May 13, 2009

We were recommended to use a few tbls of organic/natural vinegar in water (with 1/2 tsp baking soda) as a nighttime "cocktail" for my husband's reflux problem. He's been doing this now for two weeks and so far it seems to be helping. He has not had a reflux "attack" in that time. The gentleman who told us about this remedy is over 70 yrs old, and has used this for years to control his problem. Price-wise, for this and our other natural/herbal supplements, you can't beat iHerb!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1031643 on Apr 06, 2009

My fiancee and I have been using the ACV for about a month noticing a considerable change in acid reflux to the point were I don't even have it. I also seem to be less irritated by spicy foods and other past food irritants. I like to drink a teaspoon with a ful glass of water for my morning and then an afternoon drink for pre-workout upon getting home from work. The shipping was fast and packaging excellent, so I will be ordering more today.

Many Uses!

Posted by Reviewer1241133 on Apr 17, 2009

Apple cider vinegar is known for its health benefits, so we put 1 Tsp. in our teas for variety of flavor. I have also learned of a "home spa" treatment. Add 1 cup to your bath water for a silky effect on your skin. I have tried it and it does work! Thank you. Mom form NE