ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!

Zing!

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Sep 21, 2013

I've used this product before, and it seemed to have noticeably more Mother at the bottom than this batch. It doesn't burn going down, and I mix it with tea and Manuka to keep the sour factor to a minimum. I'm keeping my weight down, and suspect this is an important part of the reason why.

Very good

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013

I liked it very much,

good and pungent

Posted by Reviewer2097018 on Sep 19, 2013

very pungent. have not seen results yet but will see. Great to have in the morning diluted with water or apple juice.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 5717155368878479263 on Sep 18, 2013

Miracle, try other Braggs' products...fe. liquid aminos,vinaigrette. ACV slightly alkalizes the stomach, helpful when you suffer from stubborn heartburn! works! for me.

I can't do it

Posted by 4853475420111188441 on Sep 12, 2013

I drank this once in warm water and it's Not pleasant and not worth doing again!

Most amazing supplement, but Eden's is better

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 07, 2013

I dilute this with water in bottles to make facial astringents and hair rinses. As a facial toner, it really does dry out pimples with repeated applications throughout the day. Fill up a bottle with 1/5 ACV and 4/5 water, and you'll have an amazing rinse that leaves your hair really shiny, soft and tangle free. Simply wash your hair, pour your ACV mixture on your scalp and ends. Leave on for 30 seconds. Rinse, and shampoo. The smell disappears when your hair is completely dry. Take one tablespoon in a cup of water first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before your first meal. It really does a good job of aiding your liver. However, I prefer Eden's to Bragg where ACV is concerned. Eden's tastes nicer.

Good product helped to detox

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Sep 06, 2013

A good product to help to detox when you are feeling sluggish. It moves my bowels easily if i take 3 times per day with a teaspoon.

Tastes nasty...

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Aug 30, 2013

It tastes nasty but I notice it working so I just chug it down and move on. I'm not sure that anyone actually finds the taste appealing but it's of good quality and it was packaged well. I love iHerb!

nice

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

Good quality vinegar with reasonable price.