Review of Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Orders

Posted by Reviewer3140968 on Apr 22, 2009

Resonable cost and fast delivery. However, the 2 different orders each arrived with broken caps and spilled vinegar. I will still order from you. Thank you. Cindy Monroe sisanders56@yahoo.com 217-374-6378

Bragg ACV works

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Apr 28, 2009

I tried many remedies for Hip pain and this ACV worked to significantly reduce pain and increase mobility.

Great for indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Jan 05, 2010

Taken before meals as suggested, it keeps severe indigestion at bay.

ok, I feel the love!

Posted by Reviewer2823103 on Mar 08, 2010

This stuff is great! Lowered my blood pressure by 30 points. I would not have believed this if I didn't try it myself! Try it for yourself everyday!

Raw, wholesome goodness

Posted by Reviewer2225454 on Jan 13, 2010

Great product! My sisters and I use it for salads as well as a detox drink in the morning. My brother suffers from gout, and has been recommended by the doctor to drink this daily, and this has helped.

The Best!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 05, 2009

Delicious and healthy.

Good buy

Posted by Reviewer1758162 on Sep 07, 2010

I love this Apple cider vinegar, it clears my complexion after a few days drinking it. This is my first time drinking AVC, and the taste is not as bad as I expected. Fast shipping

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Jun 20, 2010

I have multiple uses for this product. It helps relieve heartburn if a tbsp is taken before a meal. It can also be used for weight loss if taken twice or three times a day (1 or 2 tbsp) before each meal. Dilute in water and drink with honey for easier intake.

A million uses

Posted by Reviewer3174692 on Apr 26, 2010

This stuff is great! I use it for my hair and for my stomach...can't live without it!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2983582 on Apr 30, 2010

Exceptional product! Now the sparkling water tastes so much better. Special thanks to the highly professional iHerb team.