10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Healthy vinegar!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Raw organic apple cider has the 'mother' of vinegar that makes it so beneficial. The 'mother' is the sediment you see on the bottom of the jar which is made up of healthy bacteria and living nutrients. Distilled processed vinegars have been stripped of these nutrients. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar tastes great with olive oil on fresh cooked chopped beets.

No kitchen should be without

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Be it drinking for health reasons, baking, cooking, dressings or soaking fruit/veg to remove pesticides and icky stuff, this is a must in any healthy kitchen.

ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Excellent product, worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer1998302 on Aug 30, 2008

This vinegar is excellent! My husband has a problem with indigestion, when he takes this vinegar half an hour after meal he don't have a problem with indigestion anymore. And it gives us energy. We love it!