the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This is actually one of my fav products from iherb, i started using it about a year ago and don't plan to ever stop. I use it for cooking, cleaning, beauty recipes, and along with honey for health.

ACV addicted

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I drink a little ACV every morning with water upon waking and I don't feel the same if I skip it. This size is ideal since I use it for drinking, on salads, in dips, cooking in general, and on spots that appear on my face every so often. I recommend this product to all!

Healthy vinegar!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Raw organic apple cider has the 'mother' of vinegar that makes it so beneficial. The 'mother' is the sediment you see on the bottom of the jar which is made up of healthy bacteria and living nutrients. Distilled processed vinegars have been stripped of these nutrients. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar tastes great with olive oil on fresh cooked chopped beets.

No kitchen should be without

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Be it drinking for health reasons, baking, cooking, dressings or soaking fruit/veg to remove pesticides and icky stuff, this is a must in any healthy kitchen.

ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!