it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

no more acid reflux

Great Product For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 15, 2013

I’ve used this vinegar for many years. It is great for alkalizing the body. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I had no idea what all it could do for my health when I first started taking it. It stopped my hip and knee pain. I had got so bad I could not walk up or down stairs without a lot of help and being very careful. It was very painful. I took this vinegar drink for a while and then noticed I could maneuver the stairs perfectly once again. I don’t take it all the time now. If I feel any joint pain, I take it for a while and it always takes care of it. I also mix this in the dog’s water. They never get ticks on them anymore and I don’t have to use the medicines for that. Their coats are shinny and they are all around healthier and happier dogs.

The best

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I'm just reordering. When run out for a while, I have weight management problems. Yes AC help you maintain your weight.

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought this to drink daily as a tonic and it really suprised me. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as other vinegars, and with a little (emphasis on the little) honey, it was a very pleasant beverage and good for you too!

It has quite a kick to it!

Posted by Reviewer1181725 on Oct 15, 2008

Once you get used to the taste (and you will!), it's very energizing and I feel its a great cleanse for my gall bladder and liver.

The best ever

Posted by Reviewer3164168 on May 14, 2008

Ok so the taste is something you have to get used to, but the stuff is great, I use it for heartburn. And I have noticed that my skin feels like silk since I have been taking the 2 tablespoons daily...mix it with a little apple juice and it goes down easy....;)

the ultimate in home remedy

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 20, 2009

i remember my grandma had this stuff in her house when i was a kid. this stuff cures everything from indigestion to illness, body odor and even dandruff when used in the shampoo bottle. i just use it to keep the immune system going and for a little pick me up when the energy levels are subpar. i knew my grandma was right about something

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on May 27, 2009

Good to use with olive oil and stevia as a salad dressing!

Packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Nov 05, 2008

Aside from my order arriving broken the first two times, it is an excellent product. Your packaging methods neeeds some improvement. Thanks.

Best Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2228894 on Jan 24, 2007

I love this product in my salads with olive oil. It helps with digestion too.