The best

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I'm just reordering. When run out for a while, I have weight management problems. Yes AC help you maintain your weight.

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought this to drink daily as a tonic and it really suprised me. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as other vinegars, and with a little (emphasis on the little) honey, it was a very pleasant beverage and good for you too!

It has quite a kick to it!

Posted by Reviewer1181725 on Oct 15, 2008

Once you get used to the taste (and you will!), it's very energizing and I feel its a great cleanse for my gall bladder and liver.

Life changing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 20, 2012

I use ACV for EVERYTHING! The Braggs version is lovely and one can get quite used to the taste. I like to add about a tbs to 1L of water with a hint of agave or molasses and carbonate (with soda stream) and sip throughout the day. It gives a boost of energy and assists in appetite control. I also use neat ACV to treat tinea and any other skin ailments. I also wash my hair with Bicarb and rinse with ACV. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. No need for chemical toxins polluting your body. :)

The best ever

Posted by Reviewer3164168 on May 14, 2008

Ok so the taste is something you have to get used to, but the stuff is great, I use it for heartburn. And I have noticed that my skin feels like silk since I have been taking the 2 tablespoons daily...mix it with a little apple juice and it goes down easy....;)

the ultimate in home remedy

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 20, 2009

i remember my grandma had this stuff in her house when i was a kid. this stuff cures everything from indigestion to illness, body odor and even dandruff when used in the shampoo bottle. i just use it to keep the immune system going and for a little pick me up when the energy levels are subpar. i knew my grandma was right about something

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on May 27, 2009

Good to use with olive oil and stevia as a salad dressing!

Packaging needs improvement

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Nov 05, 2008

Aside from my order arriving broken the first two times, it is an excellent product. Your packaging methods neeeds some improvement. Thanks.

Best Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2228894 on Jan 24, 2007

I love this product in my salads with olive oil. It helps with digestion too.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1400605 on Oct 22, 2007

Really useful product. It helps maintain good health and does a lot of other things.