Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

The wealth of using Gragg Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1281632 on Oct 04, 2008

Along with other natural suplements, Bragg is at the top of the list for keeping my blood rich and red. My father died as a result of using Coumidin along with poor blood. I have been told several times how deep red my blood is and if this is true I am getting the nutrients I need through out my body. I am 61 and run every day. I feel strong and am clear thinking. I have a list of 101 ways Vinegar enriches the blood and I believe it. A RED blooded America, Joseph

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 27, 2012

I've ordered from here several times and the bottles are well packaged and arrived in good condition. I like ACV for many things. My parents used it to help reduce their allergies. They drank it every night with water. I Like to drink it with honey. My husband likes it with perrier water and sea salt. I also use it for 'no poo' - washing my hair with baking soda and rinsing with ACV. It has cured dandruff and eczema type skin on my neck.

Excellent for health

Posted by Reviewer2198003 on Jul 22, 2009

I have found many uses for this product, from hair rinse to a daily teaspoon in distilled water for blood sugar, wieght control, digestion and ph balance. Ironoically, putting a capful to a pint of water has helped my plants: roses, bougainvilleas, aloe vera, snap dragons, poinsettas, and even shrubs planted in the ground.

It is the BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 21, 2008

I have tried other brands of organic Apple Cider Vinegar and none of them compare in taste to this one. I love it and highly recommend it..Try a tablespoon in a glass of apple juice daily for a healthy drink..It does a body good!

BEST Apple Cider Vinegar, hands down!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011

I use this for rinsing my hair (diluted of course; couple capfuls with about one cup water right in the shower). After shampooing it helps to remove product build-up, so don't waste your money on expensive products that do the same. This vinegar hair rinse is something my mom would do when I was a little girl (over 50 years ago). Also I soak my finger-nails as a anti-bacterial remedy: 5 drops lavender essential oil, 3 or 4 cups water and 1/2 cup Bragg's vinegar (combine the three and it's an awesome soak especially if you have sore cuticles or small cracks or cuts around them. It heals!) Then there are the recipes on the label of the bottle, so it's good to drink with added natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup and some lemon. This helps to get your pH to more alkaline. OK, can ya tell I love BRAGG's and no two vinegar's are created equal. Believe me, I tried. Even better than Whole Foods brand organic vinegar.