The Best

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinager. I will buy more in the future

Old Time Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I take 2 oz of this, mixed with 2 oz of water, daily to keep my system clean. This is a good daily maintenance as well as fat-burning technique that has stood the test of time. Note: Do NOT take or apply this product without dilution as acid can burn the skin as well as the throat.

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Excellent product, worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer1998302 on Aug 30, 2008

This vinegar is excellent! My husband has a problem with indigestion, when he takes this vinegar half an hour after meal he don't have a problem with indigestion anymore. And it gives us energy. We love it!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This is actually one of my fav products from iherb, i started using it about a year ago and don't plan to ever stop. I use it for cooking, cleaning, beauty recipes, and along with honey for health.

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use this stuff on my skin, works great for acne and just overall good for my skin. Also use it as a natural deodorant, antacid, lots of stuff. Huge bottle, great price.

flavorful

Posted by 5441736138966200227 on Jun 25, 2012

Delicious mixed with melted raw honey as a healthy drink

Fabulous and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

So many uses for this! I take it teice a day in water no matter what. I have found there is less sickness in my house, my skin is more clear, and I feel fantastic! I also use it as "sassy sauce" when my children are smart alecks. :-) A tbsp of this, and they are sweet as can be again. ha!

This is health in bottle

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Drink this sparingly throughout the day and you'll find your energy levels and digestion will be optimal.

Natural and great for you

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

I use this on food and take it on its own for acid reflux and it's fantastic that it's unfiltered. It can cause a problem if you have candida but I find as long as you don't take it too often it's ok.