Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1085341 on Mar 12, 2010

This really helps with my daughter's spleen injury and spicy foods as well as helps my Autistic son digest his food and assimilate his vitamins properly. I also sometimes take this for my blood sugar. It really helps with the digestion of carbs and sugars. My family really loves this stuff!

Good one, Braggs!

Posted by Reviewer1892735 on Mar 11, 2011

Excellent! Tastes far superior to the rest of the organic brands available in UAE. Recommend this strongly!

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

no more acid reflux

Great Product For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 15, 2013

I’ve used this vinegar for many years. It is great for alkalizing the body. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I had no idea what all it could do for my health when I first started taking it. It stopped my hip and knee pain. I had got so bad I could not walk up or down stairs without a lot of help and being very careful. It was very painful. I took this vinegar drink for a while and then noticed I could maneuver the stairs perfectly once again. I don’t take it all the time now. If I feel any joint pain, I take it for a while and it always takes care of it. I also mix this in the dog’s water. They never get ticks on them anymore and I don’t have to use the medicines for that. Their coats are shinny and they are all around healthier and happier dogs.

The best

Posted by NatursKathy on Feb 09, 2009

I'm just reordering. When run out for a while, I have weight management problems. Yes AC help you maintain your weight.