This is health in bottle

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Drink this sparingly throughout the day and you'll find your energy levels and digestion will be optimal.

Fabulous and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2721862 on Sep 03, 2011

So many uses for this! I take it teice a day in water no matter what. I have found there is less sickness in my house, my skin is more clear, and I feel fantastic! I also use it as "sassy sauce" when my children are smart alecks. :-) A tbsp of this, and they are sweet as can be again. ha!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

This stuff works for everything, internal and external I always have this on hand. Don't drink much if you aren't trying to lose weight.

Old Time Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I take 2 oz of this, mixed with 2 oz of water, daily to keep my system clean. This is a good daily maintenance as well as fat-burning technique that has stood the test of time. Note: Do NOT take or apply this product without dilution as acid can burn the skin as well as the throat.

many uses

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Dec 26, 2011

2 TBS in an 8oz glass of water a few times a week balances my PH level. Also, some on a cotton ball immediately after getting a bug bite helps with the sting and the itching. There are so many uses for Bragg vinegar.

THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use this stuff on my skin, works great for acne and just overall good for my skin. Also use it as a natural deodorant, antacid, lots of stuff. Huge bottle, great price.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012

This is actually one of my fav products from iherb, i started using it about a year ago and don't plan to ever stop. I use it for cooking, cleaning, beauty recipes, and along with honey for health.

ACV addicted

Posted by Reviewer2430825 on Aug 25, 2012

I drink a little ACV every morning with water upon waking and I don't feel the same if I skip it. This size is ideal since I use it for drinking, on salads, in dips, cooking in general, and on spots that appear on my face every so often. I recommend this product to all!

Healthy vinegar!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

Raw organic apple cider has the 'mother' of vinegar that makes it so beneficial. The 'mother' is the sediment you see on the bottom of the jar which is made up of healthy bacteria and living nutrients. Distilled processed vinegars have been stripped of these nutrients. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar tastes great with olive oil on fresh cooked chopped beets.

No kitchen should be without

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Be it drinking for health reasons, baking, cooking, dressings or soaking fruit/veg to remove pesticides and icky stuff, this is a must in any healthy kitchen.