Old Time Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I take 2 oz of this, mixed with 2 oz of water, daily to keep my system clean. This is a good daily maintenance as well as fat-burning technique that has stood the test of time. Note: Do NOT take or apply this product without dilution as acid can burn the skin as well as the throat.

The Best

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinager. I will buy more in the future

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Excellent product, worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer1998302 on Aug 30, 2008

This vinegar is excellent! My husband has a problem with indigestion, when he takes this vinegar half an hour after meal he don't have a problem with indigestion anymore. And it gives us energy. We love it!

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1424676 on May 18, 2008

Seems to make a difference with my allergies - but both bottles shipped to me were leaking.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1255028 on Oct 05, 2011

I like how it detox my system. Some friends even link this to improved complexion. Worth a try. :) and yup, it's more expensive to buy off the shelves here.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 28, 2012

I put one table spoon of this in a glass of water with some vitamin C powder after meals. It made my skin looked more clearer and radient. And I always choose this product. Very good quality.

good raw vinegar

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

Use for cooking, salad dressing, have also used diluted as skin toner/treatment (too smelly though...and stings, not sure it really did a lot), mix with bentonite clay for facial mask, use dilute as hair rinse...

make my own Italian salad dressing :-)

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

I love this product! it's a great product and it is good for your body and health.. I use it to make my own Italian salad dressing. I also use this product with water as a sanitary cleaning product for counters and my vegetables.

Love this product!

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I absolutely love Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. It is the only vinegar I've ever like the taste, and mixed with flaxseed oil it makes the most amazing salad dressing I've every had the pleasure of tasting. It's crazy healthy, too. I love it! :)