ACV TREATMENTS FOR HAIR

Posted by 5103906271227379712 on Sep 25, 2013

I recently discovered and have been using ACV as a healthy hair rinse. I am in my 30's, and I only wish I had known about this in my 20's. But, oh well, live and learn. I have what I consider one of the worst hair TYPES on the planet (dry, coarse, tightly curly, very thick, and altogether, incorrigible). Unknowingly, I have done everything short of setting it on fire to damage it - chemical treatments, heavy products, coloring, hot tools, extensions, etc. Basically, my hair needed to go on life support. I researched and researched, and finally stumbled on articles and reviews raving the benefits of using ACV and how it can help your hair grow healthy and strong. Most importantly noted was that ACV improves the health condition of your scalp, cleansing it to rebalance the ph and remove product build up, fungi and bacteria. To compound the disadvantage of my hair, my scalp had dandruff issues and itchiness most likely due to my eczema. Not no more. This ACV has been like the couples counselor I needed to help fix my relationship with it! I have been rinsing AFTER conditioning for three weeks now, and MY GAWD, my hair and scalp are anew! It's almost miraculous. My recipe for a hair rinse is simple and works for me - 8oz of ACV and 8 oz of warm water in a bottle, shake, pour entire contents slowly over hair and scalp, let sit 5 mins, rinse for 5 secs. Once or twice a week. So, purchase this product and buy it in bulk. I can't wait to see what it will do for my skin and body - and 555 people can't be wrong!

The Best

Posted by 5155098747199443871 on Feb 18, 2016

This is the best apple cider vinager. I will buy more in the future

Bragg apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1968178 on Mar 23, 2010

It's a great product! My feet feel so much better since taking it, I have heel spurs. It doesn't taste that bad either like I thought it would. Grand Blanc, MI

Excellent product, worth buying!

Posted by Reviewer1998302 on Aug 30, 2008

This vinegar is excellent! My husband has a problem with indigestion, when he takes this vinegar half an hour after meal he don't have a problem with indigestion anymore. And it gives us energy. We love it!

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1424676 on May 18, 2008

Seems to make a difference with my allergies - but both bottles shipped to me were leaking.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1255028 on Oct 05, 2011

I like how it detox my system. Some friends even link this to improved complexion. Worth a try. :) and yup, it's more expensive to buy off the shelves here.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 28, 2012

I put one table spoon of this in a glass of water with some vitamin C powder after meals. It made my skin looked more clearer and radient. And I always choose this product. Very good quality.

Love it, love, it, LUV IT!

Posted by CrunchyMom on Jun 26, 2012

I can't say enough about Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar! We use it for cooking, cleaning, and even as a health aid...ant-acid, facial toner, skin yeast infections, relieve bug bite and sunburn sting. Just keep in mind it is VERY bitter and not a good idea 'straight' in most cases. There are plenty of homeopathic sites with instructions on how to properly use ACV for health matters.

Works for Everrrrrrything

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012

I drink it. I put in my bath. I clean my scalp with it. I put in my aztec face mask. I cook with it. I marinate with it. There's nothing this can't do except sing you to sleep.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012

I love this product. First thing in the morning with hot water and before dinner as well. A refreshing hot drink to settle tummy for those of us with digestive issues.