Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Works wonders

Posted by cristal on Sep 29, 2010

We use this for acid-indigestion; for sore throats (mixed with honey to coat throat...nasty, but it works); even for facial toners.

GREAT PRODUCT a YES

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Oct 05, 2010

I read a lot of literature years ago on how good and important Raw Organic ACV is good for you. It can't hurt your body and its only good for you. I have varicose veins in my legs and twice a day, every day I put the ACV on cotton and rub my entire legs to just above my knees and I also drink some. I pour at least a tsp or more in a glass of water or a healthy drink and drink it. You need to get it into your system to help. Read a book on it. There are many good reasons why this ACV is good for your body. Remember - It Can Not Hurt You.

Only get this brand

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Feb 26, 2012

Because of the fermentation and "Mother" which make it work so well on everything from topical application to digestion, energy, regularity and WONDERFUL taste in food as a dressing or seasoning. I take one glass of water with 1 tablespoon first thing in the morning and feel energized, refreshed and cleansed. I sip it with a straw and rinse afterward to avoid damage to tooth enamel. I have also read to wait 30 minutes before brushing teeth to protect enamel. I would NOT be without this panacea!!

Great product very beneficial

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012

This is one of the few products everybody in my household uses it simply works and does what the internet says its supposed to one of the greatest benefits I have had from this is weight loss without effort.

Keeps my pH balanced

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I use those pH tester strips now and then and as long as I put a little squirt of this in my water and drink throughout the day my body pH stays within the middle-range. It doesn't taste too bad in small amounts (with water).