Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar - a stayer in my household!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I thought Heinz has the best apple cider vinegar - until I found about Bragg/s... it/s milky character conveys a roughness that I like. Take 2 tsp BACV with 2 tsp raw organic honey like the YS Eco Bees (if none, just use the grocery honey), mix with 1-2 cups of mildly hot water for that perfect early morning brew that dates even back to the times of Hippocrates (Father of Medicine?) ... >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

the best!!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013

i love using diluted apple cider vinegar (with water) to aid digestion in the morning or after a meal. I also mix it with Aztec clay to make a mask that I use - it's inexpensive and natural.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Nov 10, 2012

Has zing and is yummy while being good for you. I use it to marinate meat, in my salad dressings, add a splash to dipping sauces and even rinse my hair with a dilute solution for extra shine!

Love this product!

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I absolutely love Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. It is the only vinegar I've ever like the taste, and mixed with flaxseed oil it makes the most amazing salad dressing I've every had the pleasure of tasting. It's crazy healthy, too. I love it! :)

good raw vinegar

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

Use for cooking, salad dressing, have also used diluted as skin toner/treatment (too smelly though...and stings, not sure it really did a lot), mix with bentonite clay for facial mask, use dilute as hair rinse...

make my own Italian salad dressing :-)

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

I love this product! it's a great product and it is good for your body and health.. I use it to make my own Italian salad dressing. I also use this product with water as a sanitary cleaning product for counters and my vegetables.

Great Stuff

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Dec 24, 2013

I luv Cider vinegar, I mix a tbl spoon or more into water with some -Wholesome sweetners- blue agave syrup. Check out my top 4

Let food be thy medicine

Posted by Reviewer1977341 on May 25, 2008

Can't go wrong with this old school remedy...it's a functional food.

Dinesh

Posted by Reviewer1711006 on May 27, 2008

I drink it every morning with honey and maple syrup in a glass of water.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2450307 on May 09, 2008

This stuff takes a little getting used to...but it works so great!! I haven't had to use my pepto one time since using this!!!