Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

GREAT PRODUCT a YES

Posted by Reviewer1914646 From Washington on Oct 05, 2010

I read a lot of literature years ago on how good and important Raw Organic ACV is good for you. It can't hurt your body and its only good for you. I have varicose veins in my legs and twice a day, every day I put the ACV on cotton and rub my entire legs to just above my knees and I also drink some. I pour at least a tsp or more in a glass of water or a healthy drink and drink it. You need to get it into your system to help. Read a book on it. There are many good reasons why this ACV is good for your body. Remember - It Can Not Hurt You.

Great product very beneficial

Posted by Honest-Reviews From Great Britain on Jul 03, 2012

This is one of the few products everybody in my household uses it simply works and does what the internet says its supposed to one of the greatest benefits I have had from this is weight loss without effort.

Keeps my pH balanced

Posted by Reviewer2236265 From California on Jul 05, 2012

I use those pH tester strips now and then and as long as I put a little squirt of this in my water and drink throughout the day my body pH stays within the middle-range. It doesn't taste too bad in small amounts (with water).

Life changing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 From Australia on Jan 20, 2012

I use ACV for EVERYTHING! The Braggs version is lovely and one can get quite used to the taste. I like to add about a tbs to 1L of water with a hint of agave or molasses and carbonate (with soda stream) and sip throughout the day. It gives a boost of energy and assists in appetite control. I also use neat ACV to treat tinea and any other skin ailments. I also wash my hair with Bicarb and rinse with ACV. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. No need for chemical toxins polluting your body. :)

Only get this brand

Posted by Reviewer3236098 on Feb 26, 2012

Because of the fermentation and "Mother" which make it work so well on everything from topical application to digestion, energy, regularity and WONDERFUL taste in food as a dressing or seasoning. I take one glass of water with 1 tablespoon first thing in the morning and feel energized, refreshed and cleansed. I sip it with a straw and rinse afterward to avoid damage to tooth enamel. I have also read to wait 30 minutes before brushing teeth to protect enamel. I would NOT be without this panacea!!