Just beginning the experiment

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 29, 2011

Dear Fellow iHerb Customers and wellness seekers: I bought this product for two reasons: internal cleansing and changing the PH value in my body. Because of all the processed food we eat, we are basically creating an acidic body state which is not disease resistant. Eating more green veggies, along with CAUTIOUS amounts of apple cider vinegar and/or sodium bicarbonate, tends to create a more alkaline body state which is disease resistant. You can get PH test strips from iHerb to check urine and/or saliva for PH values. But taking two tablespoons + a tablespoon of molasses was too strong for me because it immediately loosened heavy mucus that caused me great discomfort while trying to sleep. Therefore, I now take it once a week and at a dosage of two Teaspoons + one teaspoon of molasses. Time will tell. I also emailed Bragg to find out the expiration date once the bottle is opened. They said they are required by law to give a five year expiration date, but that it should basically last "indefinitely" (they actually said Forever). My advice, go slowly. Be like a scientist - cautious and precise: We are using the body as a laboratory for the good of ourselves and for others. Ernest, NYC P.S. The ancient Greeks gave us two principles worth following: KNOW THYSELF and NOTHING TOO MUCH.

스킨으로 만들어서 써요

Posted by Reviewer2911984 on Jul 01, 2012

물과 1:1로 섞어서 지성용 스킨으로 쓰면 좋다는 글을 본 후에는 주로 스킨으로 만들어서 씁니다. 원래는 샐러드 드레싱 용으로 구매했는데, 샐러드대신 쌈을 주로 먹게 되어서 방치해 두었다가 스킨만드는 용도로 쓰네요.

too strong, but feel healthy drinking this with the water

Posted by 4910290139299219803 on Jul 15, 2014

too strong, but feel healthy drinking this with the water

Not moisturizing as a hair vinegar hair rinse.

Posted by Rosequartz on Jul 19, 2014

I use it for hair rinses but it is not very moisturizing on the hair compared to Wiseway herbals apple cider vinegar hair rinse.

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4862302161090744108 on Jan 13, 2015

A bit disappointed. It is my fault for not checking the size. Rather expensive and have to wait about 10 days for it. Can buy cheaper here.

Bragg Order

Posted by Reviewer3223526 on Aug 04, 2008

A good ordering experience, would do it again.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1161805 on Sep 25, 2010

It takes a little getting used to and not sure how much it is helping yet. I think it has helped some.

good

Posted by Reviewer3165781 on Feb 12, 2011

So far so good!!!