Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Apr 23, 2015

Good vinegar.Better to do the most. Cheaper and more at minimal cost

So sad its discontinued

Posted by 5434216691904217852 on Feb 18, 2015

i gave this 4 stars because of its discontinuation. i love this brand of acv more than any other acv brand with the mother, bragg's has the best in terms of acidity and smell, i bough another brand that was organic unfiltered unpasteurized 5% acidity (identical to bragg's acv features) and it has a very strong smell and taste that was unbearable. i hope this comes back as it is not sold in my country. i already bough this 6 times before.

Spectrum's apple cider vinegar tastes better for me

Posted by 5567519354753174765 on Feb 04, 2015

스펙트럼에서 나온 filtered apple cider vinegar 먼저 사보고, 이게 더 유명한거라길래 맛이나 어떤가 싶어 사봤어요. 개인적으론 스펙트럼꺼가 훨씬 맛있어요. 이건 정말 식초에 물타먹는 맛인데 스펙트럼꺼는 식초에 물타먹는 맛이 나면서도 골드메달 애플주스같은 사과향이 나서 더 먹기 편해요. 그래도 워낙 유명한 제품이고 큰 불만은 없어요.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I drink apple cider vinegar to neutralize my body's PH. My Grandma dilutes this with water and drinks it 3 times a day, almost 90 years old without any health problems. I like Eden's apple cider vinegar better though as it has a milder taste (with mother as well) and is aged in wood.

GREAT FOR ACNE AND PORES

Posted by 5627688062298264053 on Dec 10, 2014

Great to reduce acne I use it as a tonermixed ith water.. I spray it on a cotton pad after cleansing my face..Next day, nore more spots!

Good Product

Posted by 5001672995325363741 on Nov 26, 2014

Good product, many benefits from taking this. Only 4/5 stars because I hate the taste, mix it with honey for better tasting. Best ACV there is though

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 5162953570341871333 on Oct 20, 2014

Good for healthy body.

Works well, not for those who dislike strong smells!

Posted by 5761891490108402881 on Sep 12, 2014

Extremely strong unpleasant smell. I have been using this with my toner and in my hair once a week. My boyfriend complains of the smell as it lasts for days. Also very strong in foods. Iherb please get the grape drink! :)

satisfied

Posted by 5222190120645639509 on Aug 25, 2014

Enjoy this product. Many health benefits. Good for general health, my dr. agreed. Have not really noticed much change in this last 4 bottles of this tasteful Apple cider vinegar , have mixed with honey . I will keep using , maybe it will be a in general keep / stay healthy norm .

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Jul 26, 2014

strong taste