Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

OK, here is my spin. I have no problem with the quality of the product. I have used it for years. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with the container. I cannot pour from it without making a big mess. Vinegar goes all over the place. They need to put a small directional orfice in the bottle. I have tried to recycle one from another product but it didn't fit properly.

organic apple cider

Posted by Reviewer3112294 on Apr 08, 2009

I drank this and it upset my stomach. My stomach still hurts and it's been two weeks..=(

Great for weight loss after steroids!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 14, 2010

I like this brand. My store was out of it and I bought the other raw. Well its "mother" was all goopy like placenta at the bottom! Yuck. Not so with Braggs. After a round of prescription steroids I got very fat in 1 month. Nothing worked for weight loss that used to work in the past, not even exercise! I tried a high fat diet but fats would now make me vomit. I read that priming the gallbladder with ACV worked for eating fats. This is a miracle. I'm now back on a high saturated fat diet and losing weight. But this ACV kick-started the weight loss as I took ACV tonics for 2 weeks prior to consuming fats & I saw the difference right away. It's also great for my hair in the shower, detangles nicely.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 01, 2010

Like it says on the bottle, try it with a little honey and water...good way to start the day!

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1595804 on Feb 07, 2011

i enjoyed this cider, it was more sweet then bitter and made the salads more enjoyable. i like the fact it is in a glass bottle. i try not to buy anything in plastic.