Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

no wonder DOCTORS!

Posted by Reviewer1154969 on Feb 03, 2012

no wonder DOCTORS tell you not to take it! because it WORKS and the cant push pharmacutricals down your throat...lol big pharma=big money :) don't listen to their BS take natural proven remedies whenever possible... do your own research make your OWN decisions :) be HEALTHY and WISE... love from the UK.

Bragg. Organic Apple Cider Vinigar

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 20, 2012

Bragg brand is only brand I can find in store too. I used this for long time. I take some before I eat to prevent my blood sugar spike. use in salad, few drops in to my dog food. I love this brand.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

This stuff is great. It helps with fungal issues, it works in a hair rinse, and it helps with digestive issues.

Love, love, love it!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on May 10, 2011

My husband and I both take as directed daily. He takes it to prevent gout flair ups and I take it to control acne. In addition to taking it, twice a day I use it as an atringent. It works wonderfully for both of us.

Good to have in the cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on May 13, 2011

Helps digestion, adds in taste.