Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Now I get it

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

I have used other raw organic apple cider vinegars with the mother because I was not in a position to purchase from this brand. I thought they are all the same with the mother, blah, blah, blah. Then I purchased Bragg from iherb, and I do not think I will go back. Bragg has a super strong taste and it works amazingly. It is not bland or weak at all, and it packs a powerful kick. It has really helped me and I absolutely love the taste!

most common apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 19, 2010

I expected more from this famous product. appeared to be most common apple cider vinegar. didn't help with my digestion problem, but helped with my joints and ache in my back.

Disappointed!

Posted by 5759362805533036144 on Sep 27, 2013

I never received my order. Very disappointed! Sent an email and had no response.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Dec 03, 2008

This is a very good vinegar. I have used it for about 30 yrs. I drink 1 tbl. in a glass of warm water and stevia every am with my nutrients, and sometimes before lunch and supper.

5 Star Recommendation

Posted by acvReviewer on May 07, 2012

Best acv on the market -- better than anything available in the local markets!