Delicious and Healthy

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013

I've heard so many great things about the health benefits of this product. I expected it to be horrible to drink. but the recipe it provides on the bottle to mix it with honey and water actually tastes ok and full of goodness.

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Great product but discontinued! :(

Best

Posted by 5368550823372337296 on Jan 27, 2015

Oh yeah. I don't even have to write a review on this one. It's that good.

The best!

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Have used this product for years. I love ACV and this is the best in my opinion.

Excellent value and product

Posted by 5693899592328552566 on Jun 05, 2014

I am greatly satisfied with the product, delivery speed, price and ease of ordering! (And I am a hard grader!)

Balances the body

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

I take two tablespoons daily a few times a week to help maintain an alkaline effect within my body. It give me lots of energy, not unlike caffeine, but without feeling jittery. I take double the dose when sick, along with honey, lemon, and hot water. Excellent brand.

Outstanding Product.

Posted by 5677830967315438098 on Mar 14, 2014

I am no stranger to the benefits of Vinegar. I was not familiar with the pure unfiltered version of it. I found it here on Iherb.com. I only order one bottle to try it out, Well let me tell you the next order for this product will be many more than one bottle. I use it on a daily basis two cap full for eight ounces of filter water. The benefits were immediate for me, in the sense of more energy. I am still on the detox process, but I highly recommend this product and Iherb com. The product was well protected, so have no fear in that regard. My order arrived 48 hours after placing the order. I will be ordering more products from Iherb com and yes this was my first time ordering from Iherb.com I was directed here by Health ambition and I am so glad they send me here. Overall I give this experience a five star. Customer service is great I chatted with Rhosalie and that was a great experience as well. If you are a first timer here have no fear you are in good hands.

That good good

Posted by 5154075838639778272 on Nov 15, 2014

Oh baby I like it raw. This is the best, you know.

Great product

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Dec 13, 2014

I use it with clay mask, the texture of the mask is creamy using this Vineger. It's organic and non gmo. It's my first time using this Vineger and I love it.

seems to help with seborric dermatitis

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 01, 2013

it seems to help me with digestion and it improves my sebborric dermatitis. I do not take it daily but a couple of times a week. I clean my face with it too (dilluted).