Love it

Posted by 4998813908271873846 on May 16, 2014

I take 1 teaspoon of cider with a full cup of water twice daily. Helps with water retention and boost my appetite in the morning. Good for those that feels bloated all the time.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on May 15, 2014

I am having this every day and really enjoy it. I have no problem with this taste at all. I actually find it a very refreshing drink, I do add a little honey or rice syrup to it. Cider vinegar is supposed to have great health benefits and this is one I will definitely buy again and continue drinking.

The gold standard in apple cider vinegar

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 06, 2014

This is just excellent, and so natural. I haven't found better anywhere.

the one and only

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

remember my grandma had this stuff in her house when i was a kid. this stuff cures everything from indigestion to illness, body odor and even dandruff when used in the shampoo bottle. i just use it to keep the immune system going and for a little pick me up when the energy levels are subpar. i knew my grandma was right about something

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 16, 2014

awesome stuff...have ordered many times and will continue to order it!

Great for singers

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

I use this stuff to clear my throat, mixed with a teaspoon of honey and a cup of hot water, gurgle and swallow. Also great after eating a big meal to help with digestion or with an upset stomach (which happens to me kind of frequently living in China).

Works great

Posted by 4972823027869287181 on Mar 22, 2014

I use it with my Indian Aztec mask and it works great

good!

Posted by 5192863890614703759 on Mar 15, 2014

love this

Outstanding Product.

Posted by 5677830967315438098 on Mar 14, 2014

I am no stranger to the benefits of Vinegar. I was not familiar with the pure unfiltered version of it. I found it here on Iherb.com. I only order one bottle to try it out, Well let me tell you the next order for this product will be many more than one bottle. I use it on a daily basis two cap full for eight ounces of filter water. The benefits were immediate for me, in the sense of more energy. I am still on the detox process, but I highly recommend this product and Iherb com. The product was well protected, so have no fear in that regard. My order arrived 48 hours after placing the order. I will be ordering more products from Iherb com and yes this was my first time ordering from Iherb.com I was directed here by Health ambition and I am so glad they send me here. Overall I give this experience a five star. Customer service is great I chatted with Rhosalie and that was a great experience as well. If you are a first timer here have no fear you are in good hands.

Nice

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

I use it for my hair .. It make it shiny