excellent

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 15, 2013

goog stuff

Morning and pre-work out drink

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Aug 17, 2013

1 T of this, 1 T of honey, and 8oz of water keeps my energized throughout a workout.

Great Versatile product

Posted by tanyavs on Sep 03, 2013

I have read so many benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar which is why I ordered this. I have been taking it daily mixed in water .Can't say how beneficial it has been to me yet , but I would continue taking it. It doesn't smell that nice though . I also dab some on a cotton wipe and dab on my entire face. It has many uses!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2352254 on Sep 11, 2013

Best price for this noteworthy product I've seen. I've been using it for years for everything from ending acid reflux, to using it on my hair and as a salad dressing - the uses are endless.

seems to help with seborric dermatitis

Posted by 5559359946988768708 on Oct 01, 2013

it seems to help me with digestion and it improves my sebborric dermatitis. I do not take it daily but a couple of times a week. I clean my face with it too (dilluted).

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I bought this to use as an apple cider vinegar rinse for my curly hair. I was doubtful but curious. It works! The key is to dilute it and then pour over your hair after shampooing. Leave on for a few minutes and then rinse out completely. Here is the key: don't use conditioner. Just dry and style your hair. My hair was so soft I couldn't stop touching it. Will buy again.

thanks

Posted by 5701986779548938701 on Oct 11, 2013

thanks

Recommended by a raw food health guru

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

I went for this particular brand because of Dan the Health Food regenerator, he mentioned this on his health food DVD's that I buy and I am so pleased that I did. I like the fact that it is raw and unfiltered and full of nutrients rather than these unhealthy toxic dressings that are making us fat and sick. Lovely in salads and a much healthier choice for your family. Good for weight reduction.

Love it!

Posted by msrheon on Oct 26, 2013

Perfect product

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013

I've heard so many great things about the health benefits of this product. I expected it to be horrible to drink. but the recipe it provides on the bottle to mix it with honey and water actually tastes ok and full of goodness.