New To iHerb?

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Perfect for salad dressings

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 01, 2014

First time using apple cider vinegar and I really enjoy it, thought I would mind the taste but I don't. Love using it to make dressings for salads.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great!

Now I get it

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

I have used other raw organic apple cider vinegars with the mother because I was not in a position to purchase from this brand. I thought they are all the same with the mother, blah, blah, blah. Then I purchased Bragg from iherb, and I do not think I will go back. Bragg has a super strong taste and it works amazingly. It is not bland or weak at all, and it packs a powerful kick. It has really helped me and I absolutely love the taste!

Good quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I tried it once until now, 2 teaspoons in a cup of water, I had the symptoms of the body cleaning itself so the quality must be good.

Good with clay masks.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Using this with a bentonite clay powder and it's brilliant with the clay. Have not used it for cooking.