Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3047640 on Apr 09, 2009

I've used this product for years and was glad to find it here. It has multiple uses. I use it a lot when I feel a sore throat beginning. I put a spoonful in a cup of water and sip it.

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 26, 2014

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. Another supplement you should take for fighting colds/flus is vitamin D3. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on vitamin D. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" like Bragg for the real health benefits.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 20, 2009

This stuff has cured my so called "Acid Reflux" disease as diagnosed by my ex-doctor, so he could put me on all of the drugs, which cured nothing, but made everything worse. I highly recommend this.I take 2 tsp a day.

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106364 on Oct 26, 2007

This is the best apple cider vinegar I have tasted, and much cheaper here than at my health food store!

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2299879 on Apr 26, 2011

My mother told me about this specific apple-cider with "Mother," for years. At first, it was hard to wrap my mind around this concept, but after using it for a month, all I can say is my "digestion" has significantly improved. I highly recommend it!