Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Why is this discontinued?!

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Mar 18, 2015

AHHH I love this product!! iHerb, why is this no longer available?? :(

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3106364 on Oct 26, 2007

This is the best apple cider vinegar I have tasted, and much cheaper here than at my health food store!

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1152573 on Aug 18, 2009

I had pretty much tried everything else for heatrburn while I slept - this really works! Amazing.

I'm Lovin' it

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Jun 24, 2010

I am addicted to this ACV brand. It tastes very good to me. Since taking it, my knee pain has gone away and I can now go up/down the stairs again like nobody's business. Though I have not noticed any significant weight loss, I find that it has helped curb my cravings for sweets. I take it at least 3 times a day...2 TBSP with 12 oz water and 2 TBSP agave nectar. The bottle was shipped well packed by iherb.

A must have vinegar

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 24, 2012

Five stars, I like taste. Good on salads. Early morning I start my day of warm water and a table spoon of this vinegar and end my day with the same warm beverage. My weight started to melt, even though I have not done much changes with my regular eating habits, but the weight loss effect is obvious. I like for the quality of being raw and organic. This is the best benefit for your health. Good for people with allergies as it effects liek a good alkalizing product for the body. I also like to use several drops on my water wet cotton pad, cleaning my face. face is getting more radiant and pores decrease. I also liek this product being packed in the glass bottle.