Business Owner

Posted by Reviewer1394064 on Sep 09, 2008

I have many, many customers who ask for this product. I run a small store with a surrounding population of approximately 1000 individuals so for me to consistantly run out of this product is amazing.

Awesome ACV!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Aug 17, 2012

I use ACV for many various things from personal care to home care. Bragg organic ACV is my favorite ACV, the mother usually settles at the bottom of the bottle so give it a good shake and you are good to go. I use organic Bragg ACV as a hair rinse once a week and it gives me shiny hair. My daughter is in preschool and she got a wart on her finger last year for the first time. We tried 2 rounds of Dr.Scholls over the counter wart medication for 2 months. It went away for a few days but it came back the second time with a vengeance, and would not respond to medication. So I decided to try acv and I dipped a cotton ball in acv, and taped it to the wart twice a day. Within 3 days the wart began to dry off and in less than a week her finger was wart free...amazing! We had spent $30+ on wart treatments and this little bottle of apple cider vinegar had did the trick! Seeing the success of acv on warts, I did not hesitate to use it when I discovered something on the top part of my lip, I was told it was a cold sore. My husband get them every season but I had never had one until this time ( I guess my immune system was low then). I did not want to use Abreva or any other over the counter medication he uses so instead I used acv. BIG MISTAKE..again I repeat myself big mistake. ACV is an amazing product but if you have a cold sore please do not apply it on the cold sore thinking the acidity will help, I learned the hard way. The ACV I applied for over a week not only prolonged the life of the cold sore but it left me with a scar above my lip so bad that I have to use concealer and powder when I leave the house...learn from my mistake please don't use this on cold sores.

Keeping 'reflux' under control...

Posted by Reviewer2019736 on May 27, 2012

ACV is great (in my case) for easing my 'hideous' reflux condition... However, I do combine 'ACV' with a sensible diet (NO!!! Over the counter medication) and exercise, for what I consider; 'GREAT results'... -mR

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

I have bought this several times now and it is good for candida, give it to my dog also. Helps tremendously.

Very good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2800539 on Oct 27, 2011

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Disappointing. Tasted and smelled mouldy!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Aug 28, 2014

We bought 6 different vigegars from iherb. This came second last for us. Smelled mouldy and tasted mouldy. ______________________________________ TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) ______________________________________________________________________ We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent ! So many great ways to use Organic apple Cider Vinegar - and after shopping around, "Bragg" is the BEST! I tried it as a stomach remedy - and ended up slimming down as a 'side effect' ! I also use it in my clay facials - really makes a great facial by getting the blood flow going !

great stuff for a healthy body

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 03, 2008

A wonderful way of helping your body be more alkaline And when your body is more alkaline than acid, you stay healthy. Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. I love this in vegetable juice. Once you get used to drinking the cider vinegar with the juice and then when you don't, the juice won't taste as good to you.

Bragg

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 14, 2010

This has really helped my GERD so far. I take it at lunch and dinner before I eat. I do worry about the long term effects, but can't be worse than the prescriptions and OTC GERD medications.

Awesome

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 23, 2010

I bought this for a friend who has hemorrhoids. After going to the bathroom he'd apply half acv, half water mixture on his hemorrhoids. He's been using it for a couple weeks and no longer has them.