Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

I have bought this several times now and it is good for candida, give it to my dog also. Helps tremendously.

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Aug 27, 2012

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I started taking this with the honey to loose weight. Well I have lost 20 lbs. in 43 days. I also feel good and have a lot more energy than I did. It has also helped with my acid reflux. Now I can eat spicy food and don't have to worry about. I would highly recommend this product.

Very good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2800539 on Oct 27, 2011

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Disappointing. Tasted and smelled mouldy!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Aug 28, 2014

We bought 6 different vigegars from iherb. This came second last for us. Smelled mouldy and tasted mouldy. ______________________________________ TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) ______________________________________________________________________ We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews