Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I started taking this with the honey to loose weight. Well I have lost 20 lbs. in 43 days. I also feel good and have a lot more energy than I did. It has also helped with my acid reflux. Now I can eat spicy food and don't have to worry about. I would highly recommend this product.

Very good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2800539 on Oct 27, 2011

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent ! So many great ways to use Organic apple Cider Vinegar - and after shopping around, "Bragg" is the BEST! I tried it as a stomach remedy - and ended up slimming down as a 'side effect' ! I also use it in my clay facials - really makes a great facial by getting the blood flow going !

great stuff for a healthy body

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 03, 2008

A wonderful way of helping your body be more alkaline And when your body is more alkaline than acid, you stay healthy. Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. I love this in vegetable juice. Once you get used to drinking the cider vinegar with the juice and then when you don't, the juice won't taste as good to you.

Bragg

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 14, 2010

This has really helped my GERD so far. I take it at lunch and dinner before I eat. I do worry about the long term effects, but can't be worse than the prescriptions and OTC GERD medications.