Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Aug 27, 2012

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I started taking this with the honey to loose weight. Well I have lost 20 lbs. in 43 days. I also feel good and have a lot more energy than I did. It has also helped with my acid reflux. Now I can eat spicy food and don't have to worry about. I would highly recommend this product.

Please Bring It Back!

Posted by TheBushGourmand on Feb 26, 2015

This is the very best ACV! Please bring it back. The only reason I came online today to shop at iHerb was to buy some more.

MOTHER OF ALL VINEGARS...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

except of all the nutritional values that this company has the right to brag about,this is by far the most delicate vinegar i tasted,highly recommended...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Business Owner

Posted by Reviewer1394064 on Sep 09, 2008

I have many, many customers who ask for this product. I run a small store with a surrounding population of approximately 1000 individuals so for me to consistantly run out of this product is amazing.