10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I started taking this with the honey to loose weight. Well I have lost 20 lbs. in 43 days. I also feel good and have a lot more energy than I did. It has also helped with my acid reflux. Now I can eat spicy food and don't have to worry about. I would highly recommend this product.

Very good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2800539 on Oct 27, 2011

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Disappointing. Tasted and smelled mouldy!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Aug 28, 2014

We bought 6 different vigegars from iherb. This came second last for us. Smelled mouldy and tasted mouldy. ______________________________________ TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) ______________________________________________________________________ We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent ! So many great ways to use Organic apple Cider Vinegar - and after shopping around, "Bragg" is the BEST! I tried it as a stomach remedy - and ended up slimming down as a 'side effect' ! I also use it in my clay facials - really makes a great facial by getting the blood flow going !

great stuff for a healthy body

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 03, 2008

A wonderful way of helping your body be more alkaline And when your body is more alkaline than acid, you stay healthy. Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. I love this in vegetable juice. Once you get used to drinking the cider vinegar with the juice and then when you don't, the juice won't taste as good to you.