It is what it is.

Posted by KarshayDee on Dec 06, 2014

I put this in for my Aztec Healing Mask Clay. Works great and love that it's organic.

Love

Posted by 5056383717156345356 on Dec 03, 2014

ACV is amazing stuff!!!! Love Bragg's they're in my opinion the BEST!!!!

Great stuff

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 28, 2014

I love this vinegar. I put it on my salad with olive oil and a little sea salt. It is supposed to great for balancing the PH of the body. Yummy and good for you! :)

My third bottle!

Posted by 5011843551422523104 on Nov 27, 2014

I drink it everymorning and it seems it helps me lose weight.

Weight loss aid; fight colds, flus, and infections; tips for heartburn and diabetes

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 26, 2014

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) medicinal uses come from the “mother of vinegar”, which is made up of living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see in the bottom of bottles of raw ACV. I use it for the following reasons: (1) It is effective as a natural weight loss aid. (2) ACV is anathema to all kinds of germs that attack the throat. In effect, it acts like a sponge and draws out throat germs and toxins from the surrounding tissue. Another supplement you should take for fighting colds/flus is vitamin D3. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on vitamin D. (3) It helps with digestive problems such as heartburn. Method: Mix one teaspoon of ACV with water and a little honey and drink with meals. (4) It can lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Method: Simple, just take ACV with meals. However, please make sure you only use RAW-UNFILTERED ORGANIC ACV with the "MOTHER" like Bragg for the real health benefits.

Good Product

Posted by 5001672995325363741 on Nov 26, 2014

Good product, many benefits from taking this. Only 4/5 stars because I hate the taste, mix it with honey for better tasting. Best ACV there is though

A.C.V MAKE SUPER H2O

Posted by 4756447340595231787 on Nov 24, 2014

BRAGG IS THEE BEST..... TRY A HEALTHY DRINK AND MAKE SUPER WATER. I GAL OF PURIFIED WATER 3 TABLESPOONS OF A.C.V. HALF OF ORGANIC LEMON JUICE AND WHAT IS COOL ADD HALF OUNCE OF ALOE

Love this!

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

I use this mixed with the Indian Aztec Healing Mask for a easy DIY mask and apply all over my face to help with acne. Does its job. Smell is not overpowering as well, in fact it smells delicious to me. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this on your site! :-)

That good good

Posted by 5154075838639778272 on Nov 15, 2014

Oh baby I like it raw. This is the best, you know.

My favorite ACV!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Nov 14, 2014

At first I was kind of sad that they discontinued the big bottles, but as the price for these is very fair, It is actually better to always keep a fresh bottle.