I need this in my life

Posted by 4842309830453589374 on Feb 18, 2015

please bring back to stock ASAP , we don't have it in my country :(

Will miss this product!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

Love this as a supplement and will miss being able to buy it from iherb.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been reading of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for a while now. I have been taking 2 tbsp in water for a few weeks and am amazed at how much better I feel. I have allergy induced asthma and the weather conditions exacerbate the condition. I take a daily antihistimine but still find that I am clearing my throat constantly and feeling mucous-y. Drinking the vinegar takes care of this issue within 10 minutes, so it is now part of my morning routine! Give it a shot! iHerb has the best pricing too, will do the larger bottle next time.

Good stuff

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015

a great product. Why iHerb is discontinuing it I don't know, but suspect it is because they are not packing it well enough to stop breakage and people complaining on receipt of the item. Was a consistent buyer, now have to look elsewhere to import the product. A shame.

no wonder DOCTORS!

Posted by Reviewer1154969 on Feb 03, 2012

no wonder DOCTORS tell you not to take it! because it WORKS and the cant push pharmacutricals down your throat...lol big pharma=big money :) don't listen to their BS take natural proven remedies whenever possible... do your own research make your OWN decisions :) be HEALTHY and WISE... love from the UK.

Easing swollen lymph glands

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 01, 2011

Using this to reduce swollen lymph glands in my neck. It's working. Using a tablespoon in 4 oz of water before meals 2 or 3 times a day.

I can feel feel it clean both inside-out!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Jan 11, 2011

I use 2-3 table spoons in a glass of water every day + on a cotton ball morning and evening to treat a few pimples that came out lately (light adult acne). It cleans my face very well and I am getting effectively rid of those little pimples one day at a time. Plus, it cleanses my inside too! I went and bought the bigger bottle!!!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1698646 on Mar 26, 2010

wonderful product. used for mole removal, really works.

Apple Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2109243 on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.

I use this for everything!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I use it for hair, deodorant, skin, treating an illness and more. It's really effective. The price for this size is perfect.