Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

Excellent ! So many great ways to use Organic apple Cider Vinegar - and after shopping around, "Bragg" is the BEST! I tried it as a stomach remedy - and ended up slimming down as a 'side effect' ! I also use it in my clay facials - really makes a great facial by getting the blood flow going !

great stuff for a healthy body

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 03, 2008

A wonderful way of helping your body be more alkaline And when your body is more alkaline than acid, you stay healthy. Cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. I love this in vegetable juice. Once you get used to drinking the cider vinegar with the juice and then when you don't, the juice won't taste as good to you.

Bragg

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 14, 2010

This has really helped my GERD so far. I take it at lunch and dinner before I eat. I do worry about the long term effects, but can't be worse than the prescriptions and OTC GERD medications.

Awesome

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 23, 2010

I bought this for a friend who has hemorrhoids. After going to the bathroom he'd apply half acv, half water mixture on his hemorrhoids. He's been using it for a couple weeks and no longer has them.

I can feel feel it clean both inside-out!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Jan 11, 2011

I use 2-3 table spoons in a glass of water every day + on a cotton ball morning and evening to treat a few pimples that came out lately (light adult acne). It cleans my face very well and I am getting effectively rid of those little pimples one day at a time. Plus, it cleanses my inside too! I went and bought the bigger bottle!!!