July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I can feel feel it clean both inside-out!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Jan 11, 2011

I use 2-3 table spoons in a glass of water every day + on a cotton ball morning and evening to treat a few pimples that came out lately (light adult acne). It cleans my face very well and I am getting effectively rid of those little pimples one day at a time. Plus, it cleanses my inside too! I went and bought the bigger bottle!!!

Excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 26, 2009

A teaspoon of this along with a stir of honey in a cup of water makes a very good-tasting drink, and it headed off a sore throat that was starting to bother me.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 23, 2009

Love this as it has so many uses. Can put a couple of tablespoons in a gallon of GOOD WATER and is healthy as well as a flea deterrent for your pets. My cat & dogs took a couple of days to get used to the idea & now drink it readily. Great for people too!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1698646 on Mar 26, 2010

wonderful product. used for mole removal, really works.

Awesome ACV!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Aug 17, 2012

I use ACV for many various things from personal care to home care. Bragg organic ACV is my favorite ACV, the mother usually settles at the bottom of the bottle so give it a good shake and you are good to go. I use organic Bragg ACV as a hair rinse once a week and it gives me shiny hair. My daughter is in preschool and she got a wart on her finger last year for the first time. We tried 2 rounds of Dr.Scholls over the counter wart medication for 2 months. It went away for a few days but it came back the second time with a vengeance, and would not respond to medication. So I decided to try acv and I dipped a cotton ball in acv, and taped it to the wart twice a day. Within 3 days the wart began to dry off and in less than a week her finger was wart free...amazing! We had spent $30+ on wart treatments and this little bottle of apple cider vinegar had did the trick! Seeing the success of acv on warts, I did not hesitate to use it when I discovered something on the top part of my lip, I was told it was a cold sore. My husband get them every season but I had never had one until this time ( I guess my immune system was low then). I did not want to use Abreva or any other over the counter medication he uses so instead I used acv. BIG MISTAKE..again I repeat myself big mistake. ACV is an amazing product but if you have a cold sore please do not apply it on the cold sore thinking the acidity will help, I learned the hard way. The ACV I applied for over a week not only prolonged the life of the cold sore but it left me with a scar above my lip so bad that I have to use concealer and powder when I leave the house...learn from my mistake please don't use this on cold sores.