Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jul 05, 2012

Two tablespoons of Braggs and a teaspoon of cinnamon two times a day is actually helping me to drop the pounds.

no wonder DOCTORS!

Posted by Reviewer1154969 on Feb 03, 2012

no wonder DOCTORS tell you not to take it! because it WORKS and the cant push pharmacutricals down your throat...lol big pharma=big money :) don't listen to their BS take natural proven remedies whenever possible... do your own research make your OWN decisions :) be HEALTHY and WISE... love from the UK.

Much better than the regular pasteurised vinegar

Posted by anjarudi on Aug 27, 2012

The taste is fresh and natural and I absolutely love this stuff! Great for maintaining healthy pH levels and for detoxing. An excellent ingredient in salad dressings, marinades and tonics, hair rinse, foot bath and skin toner... I'm always looking for new uses :) Make sure it is sufficiently diluted for your use as it is quite strong.

Good stuff

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015

a great product. Why iHerb is discontinuing it I don't know, but suspect it is because they are not packing it well enough to stop breakage and people complaining on receipt of the item. Was a consistent buyer, now have to look elsewhere to import the product. A shame.

Will miss this product!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015

Love this as a supplement and will miss being able to buy it from iherb.

I need this in my life

Posted by 4842309830453589374 on Feb 18, 2015

please bring back to stock ASAP , we don't have it in my country :(

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I hope I-herbs will continue to sell the bigger bottle. This is a good product.

Excellent apple cider

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Apr 27, 2008

Great quality apple vinegar. Pleasant taste.

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

OK, here is my spin. I have no problem with the quality of the product. I have used it for years. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with the container. I cannot pour from it without making a big mess. Vinegar goes all over the place. They need to put a small directional orfice in the bottle. I have tried to recycle one from another product but it didn't fit properly.

organic apple cider

Posted by Reviewer3112294 on Apr 08, 2009

I drank this and it upset my stomach. My stomach still hurts and it's been two weeks..=(