Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2547700 on Jul 05, 2012

Two tablespoons of Braggs and a teaspoon of cinnamon two times a day is actually helping me to drop the pounds.

Just trying it out

Posted by Reviewer2559622 on Nov 04, 2011

I read so much good stuff about this kind of vinegar that I just had to try it out. I have two teaspoons in a glass of water when I get up in the morning. It's supposed to lower the pH of your body, which is supposed to be really acidic in the morning. I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my health, but it just feels right--kind of balancing--to my empty stomach to drink it first. If I'm too lazy to brush my teeth when I get up, it also gets rid of that terrible morning-breath taste. I am a little worried about its effect on my teeth enamel, so maybe getting some straws would help with that. Also, it may be reducing my body odor a little. I already use ordinary vinegar on the underarms of all my shirts to take away the odor, when washing them. But now that I've been drinking this, I've found there isn't so much odor in the first place. This could have something to do with the cooler weather, as well, so I can't be sure. I've read you can rub apple cider vinegar on your underarms with a cotton ball as a natural deodorant, but I haven't tried it.

bragging about bragg

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Mar 12, 2011

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 23, 2009

Love this as it has so many uses. Can put a couple of tablespoons in a gallon of GOOD WATER and is healthy as well as a flea deterrent for your pets. My cat & dogs took a couple of days to get used to the idea & now drink it readily. Great for people too!

Awesome

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 23, 2010

I bought this for a friend who has hemorrhoids. After going to the bathroom he'd apply half acv, half water mixture on his hemorrhoids. He's been using it for a couple weeks and no longer has them.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I hope I-herbs will continue to sell the bigger bottle. This is a good product.

Bragg

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 14, 2010

This has really helped my GERD so far. I take it at lunch and dinner before I eat. I do worry about the long term effects, but can't be worse than the prescriptions and OTC GERD medications.

Excellent apple cider

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Apr 27, 2008

Great quality apple vinegar. Pleasant taste.

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008

OK, here is my spin. I have no problem with the quality of the product. I have used it for years. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with the container. I cannot pour from it without making a big mess. Vinegar goes all over the place. They need to put a small directional orfice in the bottle. I have tried to recycle one from another product but it didn't fit properly.

organic apple cider

Posted by Reviewer3112294 on Apr 08, 2009

I drank this and it upset my stomach. My stomach still hurts and it's been two weeks..=(