Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on May 26, 2009

A teaspoon of this along with a stir of honey in a cup of water makes a very good-tasting drink, and it headed off a sore throat that was starting to bother me.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 23, 2009

Love this as it has so many uses. Can put a couple of tablespoons in a gallon of GOOD WATER and is healthy as well as a flea deterrent for your pets. My cat & dogs took a couple of days to get used to the idea & now drink it readily. Great for people too!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1698646 on Mar 26, 2010

wonderful product. used for mole removal, really works.

Just trying it out

Posted by Reviewer2559622 on Nov 04, 2011

I read so much good stuff about this kind of vinegar that I just had to try it out. I have two teaspoons in a glass of water when I get up in the morning. It's supposed to lower the pH of your body, which is supposed to be really acidic in the morning. I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my health, but it just feels right--kind of balancing--to my empty stomach to drink it first. If I'm too lazy to brush my teeth when I get up, it also gets rid of that terrible morning-breath taste. I am a little worried about its effect on my teeth enamel, so maybe getting some straws would help with that. Also, it may be reducing my body odor a little. I already use ordinary vinegar on the underarms of all my shirts to take away the odor, when washing them. But now that I've been drinking this, I've found there isn't so much odor in the first place. This could have something to do with the cooler weather, as well, so I can't be sure. I've read you can rub apple cider vinegar on your underarms with a cotton ball as a natural deodorant, but I haven't tried it.

Apple Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2109243 on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.