Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by 4679399095616060497 on Sep 27, 2012

I started taking this with the honey to loose weight. Well I have lost 20 lbs. in 43 days. I also feel good and have a lot more energy than I did. It has also helped with my acid reflux. Now I can eat spicy food and don't have to worry about. I would highly recommend this product.

I use this for everything!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 23, 2012

I use it for hair, deodorant, skin, treating an illness and more. It's really effective. The price for this size is perfect.

Easing swollen lymph glands

Posted by Reviewer1073152 From California on Mar 01, 2011

Using this to reduce swollen lymph glands in my neck. It's working. Using a tablespoon in 4 oz of water before meals 2 or 3 times a day.

bragging about bragg

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Mar 12, 2011

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.

Apple Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2109243 From Virginia on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.