Great for weight loss after steroids!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 14, 2010

I like this brand. My store was out of it and I bought the other raw. Well its "mother" was all goopy like placenta at the bottom! Yuck. Not so with Braggs. After a round of prescription steroids I got very fat in 1 month. Nothing worked for weight loss that used to work in the past, not even exercise! I tried a high fat diet but fats would now make me vomit. I read that priming the gallbladder with ACV worked for eating fats. This is a miracle. I'm now back on a high saturated fat diet and losing weight. But this ACV kick-started the weight loss as I took ACV tonics for 2 weeks prior to consuming fats & I saw the difference right away. It's also great for my hair in the shower, detangles nicely.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 01, 2010

Like it says on the bottle, try it with a little honey and water...good way to start the day!

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1595804 on Feb 07, 2011

i enjoyed this cider, it was more sweet then bitter and made the salads more enjoyable. i like the fact it is in a glass bottle. i try not to buy anything in plastic.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Nov 20, 2010

I feel less stomach ache. I think it kind of helps digestion.

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Apr 04, 2010

This has a great taste and it is good for you. I use it for making salad dressings and no one can tell the difference.

Raw Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 15, 2010

Bragg is a trustworthy brand. Very healthy vinegar with enzymes. Much healtier than distilled vinegar.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

This stuff is great. It helps with fungal issues, it works in a hair rinse, and it helps with digestive issues.

Bragg. Organic Apple Cider Vinigar

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 20, 2012

Bragg brand is only brand I can find in store too. I used this for long time. I take some before I eat to prevent my blood sugar spike. use in salad, few drops in to my dog food. I love this brand.

Love, love, love it!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on May 10, 2011

My husband and I both take as directed daily. He takes it to prevent gout flair ups and I take it to control acne. In addition to taking it, twice a day I use it as an atringent. It works wonderfully for both of us.

Good to have in the cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on May 13, 2011

Helps digestion, adds in taste.