New To iHerb?

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Just trying it out

Posted by Reviewer2559622 on Nov 04, 2011

I read so much good stuff about this kind of vinegar that I just had to try it out. I have two teaspoons in a glass of water when I get up in the morning. It's supposed to lower the pH of your body, which is supposed to be really acidic in the morning. I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my health, but it just feels right--kind of balancing--to my empty stomach to drink it first. If I'm too lazy to brush my teeth when I get up, it also gets rid of that terrible morning-breath taste. I am a little worried about its effect on my teeth enamel, so maybe getting some straws would help with that. Also, it may be reducing my body odor a little. I already use ordinary vinegar on the underarms of all my shirts to take away the odor, when washing them. But now that I've been drinking this, I've found there isn't so much odor in the first place. This could have something to do with the cooler weather, as well, so I can't be sure. I've read you can rub apple cider vinegar on your underarms with a cotton ball as a natural deodorant, but I haven't tried it.

Apple Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2109243 on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been reading of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for a while now. I have been taking 2 tbsp in water for a few weeks and am amazed at how much better I feel. I have allergy induced asthma and the weather conditions exacerbate the condition. I take a daily antihistimine but still find that I am clearing my throat constantly and feeling mucous-y. Drinking the vinegar takes care of this issue within 10 minutes, so it is now part of my morning routine! Give it a shot! iHerb has the best pricing too, will do the larger bottle next time.

Easing swollen lymph glands

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 01, 2011

Using this to reduce swollen lymph glands in my neck. It's working. Using a tablespoon in 4 oz of water before meals 2 or 3 times a day.

bragging about bragg

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Mar 12, 2011

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.