10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

bragging about bragg

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Mar 12, 2011

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.

I use this for everything!

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I use it for hair, deodorant, skin, treating an illness and more. It's really effective. The price for this size is perfect.

Awesome ACV!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Aug 17, 2012

I use ACV for many various things from personal care to home care. Bragg organic ACV is my favorite ACV, the mother usually settles at the bottom of the bottle so give it a good shake and you are good to go. I use organic Bragg ACV as a hair rinse once a week and it gives me shiny hair. My daughter is in preschool and she got a wart on her finger last year for the first time. We tried 2 rounds of Dr.Scholls over the counter wart medication for 2 months. It went away for a few days but it came back the second time with a vengeance, and would not respond to medication. So I decided to try acv and I dipped a cotton ball in acv, and taped it to the wart twice a day. Within 3 days the wart began to dry off and in less than a week her finger was wart free...amazing! We had spent $30+ on wart treatments and this little bottle of apple cider vinegar had did the trick! Seeing the success of acv on warts, I did not hesitate to use it when I discovered something on the top part of my lip, I was told it was a cold sore. My husband get them every season but I had never had one until this time ( I guess my immune system was low then). I did not want to use Abreva or any other over the counter medication he uses so instead I used acv. BIG MISTAKE..again I repeat myself big mistake. ACV is an amazing product but if you have a cold sore please do not apply it on the cold sore thinking the acidity will help, I learned the hard way. The ACV I applied for over a week not only prolonged the life of the cold sore but it left me with a scar above my lip so bad that I have to use concealer and powder when I leave the house...learn from my mistake please don't use this on cold sores.

Much better than the regular pasteurised vinegar

Posted by anjarudi on Aug 27, 2012

The taste is fresh and natural and I absolutely love this stuff! Great for maintaining healthy pH levels and for detoxing. An excellent ingredient in salad dressings, marinades and tonics, hair rinse, foot bath and skin toner... I'm always looking for new uses :) Make sure it is sufficiently diluted for your use as it is quite strong.

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Aug 27, 2012

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.