Great for blood pressure...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Dec 20, 2011

Highly recommended for overall health.

Bring it back!!

Posted by joeylag on Feb 18, 2015

Absolutely love this product. Great tasting apple cider vinegar. Extremely disappointed to see "Discontinued". Please bring this back.

great

Posted by 4759966146627305888 on Feb 20, 2015

great

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 31, 2014

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is the standard natural vinegar on the market, still live with enzymes. The best herbalists use it for an ingredient in the Christopher Anti-Plague Syrup, for example.

Perfect for salad dressings

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 01, 2014

First time using apple cider vinegar and I really enjoy it, thought I would mind the taste but I don't. Love using it to make dressings for salads.

I put 2 tablespoons of this in my crystal light fruit punch every morning (use a straw)

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

Of all the research I did, this is the best kind and the best brand to get if you are buying apple cider vinegar (acv). It does so much good for you but I like that it helps with thermogenesis. It doesn't taste good but in my crystal light, it isn't bad. I use a straw back beyond my teeth a bit because this is rough on your tooth enamel. Price is great at iherb. Most of the time, iherb's prices do seem to be a little lower than other online places so that is one reason I always check here.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

I use this on my skin sometimes when it gets itchy. It's also nice to have as a dressing for salads.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

This stuff is great. It helps with fungal issues, it works in a hair rinse, and it helps with digestive issues.

Good quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I tried it once until now, 2 teaspoons in a cup of water, I had the symptoms of the body cleaning itself so the quality must be good.

Good with clay masks.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Using this with a bentonite clay powder and it's brilliant with the clay. Have not used it for cooking.