Refreshing

Posted by 5364386356895163158 on Aug 31, 2014

I take this product everyday. Helps with digestion, and I can really tell when I miss taking it. Quite sour, but it hoes down better when you keep it in the fridge. Great on salads and grilled chicken.

Beautiful!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Aug 30, 2014

Great raw product! Perfect for recipes!

Disappointing. Tasted and smelled mouldy!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Aug 28, 2014

We bought 6 different vigegars from iherb. This came second last for us. Smelled mouldy and tasted mouldy. ______________________________________ TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) ______________________________________________________________________ We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 27, 2014

I use this for my morning drink every morning and in salads and marinating foods and think this is a great refreshing taste and very healthy for the body.

satisfied

Posted by 5222190120645639509 on Aug 25, 2014

Enjoy this product. Many health benefits. Good for general health, my dr. agreed. Have not really noticed much change in this last 4 bottles of this tasteful Apple cider vinegar , have mixed with honey . I will keep using , maybe it will be a in general keep / stay healthy norm .

Apple Cider Venigar

Posted by naturalme on Aug 24, 2014

This is the best Vinegar I have ever purchase, It is raw, and works great for my use. I use it to add one table spoon a day to a cup of water and also use it to rinse out my hair. It is definitely worth the price witch is not that much different from the non-organic so buy it.

Nature's Best

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Aug 24, 2014

There are so many benefits of this vinegar. Good for the skin too. Good as a toner after you wash your face. Good for your digestive system and so overall good for your health.

Braggs the best

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Cider Vinegar "with the Mother" is the only vinegar we will use in all our recipes that calls for vinegar.. If you start to have pain in the lower sides of your back, it could be your kidneys. I saw many statements/videos on youtube. My friend had severe kidney problems, so I talk her into using it diluted in her bottle water. Now, she won't go without. I myself never had kidney problems, but I use this on my French Fries, potatoe chips, in my salads, coleslaw and so much more.

good product

Posted by 4681616083082629403 on Aug 14, 2014

Good product and fast delivery.Thanks

Always use Bragg

Posted by 4645462621403807845 on Aug 12, 2014

Very fast delivery overseas. Good price and of course Bragg, is a quality product.