Good to have in the cabinet

Posted by Reviewer1702441 on May 13, 2011

Helps digestion, adds in taste.

Bring it back!!

Posted by joeylag on Feb 18, 2015

Absolutely love this product. Great tasting apple cider vinegar. Extremely disappointed to see "Discontinued". Please bring this back.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 31, 2014

Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar is the standard natural vinegar on the market, still live with enzymes. The best herbalists use it for an ingredient in the Christopher Anti-Plague Syrup, for example.

I put 2 tablespoons of this in my crystal light fruit punch every morning (use a straw)

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

Of all the research I did, this is the best kind and the best brand to get if you are buying apple cider vinegar (acv). It does so much good for you but I like that it helps with thermogenesis. It doesn't taste good but in my crystal light, it isn't bad. I use a straw back beyond my teeth a bit because this is rough on your tooth enamel. Price is great at iherb. Most of the time, iherb's prices do seem to be a little lower than other online places so that is one reason I always check here.

Raw Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 15, 2010

Bragg is a trustworthy brand. Very healthy vinegar with enzymes. Much healtier than distilled vinegar.

Perfect for salad dressings

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 01, 2014

First time using apple cider vinegar and I really enjoy it, thought I would mind the taste but I don't. Love using it to make dressings for salads.

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011

This is a great vinegar. I use the recipe on the back for a pre-meal cocktail. Acutally I guzzel it down as fast as I can, but I find that I get great benefit from my daily vinegar dose. And I love Bragg because it is not only raw and unflitered, but organic too, which is super important to me.

Great for blood pressure...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Dec 20, 2011

Highly recommended for overall health.

THE BEST ACV

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Jan 01, 2015

Have tried a few now but Bragg's is certainly the best tasting, will stick with this product as it is also a good price.

Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Apr 04, 2010

This has a great taste and it is good for you. I use it for making salad dressings and no one can tell the difference.