Now I get it

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

I have used other raw organic apple cider vinegars with the mother because I was not in a position to purchase from this brand. I thought they are all the same with the mother, blah, blah, blah. Then I purchased Bragg from iherb, and I do not think I will go back. Bragg has a super strong taste and it works amazingly. It is not bland or weak at all, and it packs a powerful kick. It has really helped me and I absolutely love the taste!

Good quality

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Feb 05, 2013

I tried it once until now, 2 teaspoons in a cup of water, I had the symptoms of the body cleaning itself so the quality must be good.

Good with clay masks.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Using this with a bentonite clay powder and it's brilliant with the clay. Have not used it for cooking.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

I use this on my skin sometimes when it gets itchy. It's also nice to have as a dressing for salads.

please continue to sell this product.

Posted by 5724532520292739443 on Mar 21, 2016

please bring this back.

So sad its discontinued

Posted by 5434216691904217852 on Feb 18, 2015

i gave this 4 stars because of its discontinuation. i love this brand of acv more than any other acv brand with the mother, bragg's has the best in terms of acidity and smell, i bough another brand that was organic unfiltered unpasteurized 5% acidity (identical to bragg's acv features) and it has a very strong smell and taste that was unbearable. i hope this comes back as it is not sold in my country. i already bough this 6 times before.

most common apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 19, 2010

I expected more from this famous product. appeared to be most common apple cider vinegar. didn't help with my digestion problem, but helped with my joints and ache in my back.

Disappointed!

Posted by 5759362805533036144 on Sep 27, 2013

I never received my order. Very disappointed! Sent an email and had no response.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Dec 03, 2008

This is a very good vinegar. I have used it for about 30 yrs. I drink 1 tbl. in a glass of warm water and stevia every am with my nutrients, and sometimes before lunch and supper.

5 Star Recommendation

Posted by acvReviewer on May 07, 2012

Best acv on the market -- better than anything available in the local markets!