Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Awesome ACV!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Aug 17, 2012

I use ACV for many various things from personal care to home care. Bragg organic ACV is my favorite ACV, the mother usually settles at the bottom of the bottle so give it a good shake and you are good to go. I use organic Bragg ACV as a hair rinse once a week and it gives me shiny hair. My daughter is in preschool and she got a wart on her finger last year for the first time. We tried 2 rounds of Dr.Scholls over the counter wart medication for 2 months. It went away for a few days but it came back the second time with a vengeance, and would not respond to medication. So I decided to try acv and I dipped a cotton ball in acv, and taped it to the wart twice a day. Within 3 days the wart began to dry off and in less than a week her finger was wart free...amazing! We had spent $30+ on wart treatments and this little bottle of apple cider vinegar had did the trick! Seeing the success of acv on warts, I did not hesitate to use it when I discovered something on the top part of my lip, I was told it was a cold sore. My husband get them every season but I had never had one until this time ( I guess my immune system was low then). I did not want to use Abreva or any other over the counter medication he uses so instead I used acv. BIG MISTAKE..again I repeat myself big mistake. ACV is an amazing product but if you have a cold sore please do not apply it on the cold sore thinking the acidity will help, I learned the hard way. The ACV I applied for over a week not only prolonged the life of the cold sore but it left me with a scar above my lip so bad that I have to use concealer and powder when I leave the house...learn from my mistake please don't use this on cold sores.

Much better than the regular pasteurised vinegar

Posted by anjarudi on Aug 27, 2012

The taste is fresh and natural and I absolutely love this stuff! Great for maintaining healthy pH levels and for detoxing. An excellent ingredient in salad dressings, marinades and tonics, hair rinse, foot bath and skin toner... I'm always looking for new uses :) Make sure it is sufficiently diluted for your use as it is quite strong.

I need this in my life

Posted by 4842309830453589374 on Feb 18, 2015

please bring back to stock ASAP , we don't have it in my country :(

please bring this back!

Posted by 5729519805770395874 on Feb 20, 2015

Bought this for countless times and this is my favorite acv brand. So sad that it is discontinued, please bring this back again since its not in my country.

MOTHER OF ALL VINEGARS...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

except of all the nutritional values that this company has the right to brag about,this is by far the most delicate vinegar i tasted,highly recommended...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews