Apple Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2109243 on Aug 03, 2011

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1397781 on Dec 27, 2011

I have been reading of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for a while now. I have been taking 2 tbsp in water for a few weeks and am amazed at how much better I feel. I have allergy induced asthma and the weather conditions exacerbate the condition. I take a daily antihistimine but still find that I am clearing my throat constantly and feeling mucous-y. Drinking the vinegar takes care of this issue within 10 minutes, so it is now part of my morning routine! Give it a shot! iHerb has the best pricing too, will do the larger bottle next time.

Easing swollen lymph glands

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 01, 2011

Using this to reduce swollen lymph glands in my neck. It's working. Using a tablespoon in 4 oz of water before meals 2 or 3 times a day.

bragging about bragg

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Mar 12, 2011

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.

no wonder DOCTORS!

Posted by Reviewer1154969 on Feb 03, 2012

no wonder DOCTORS tell you not to take it! because it WORKS and the cant push pharmacutricals down your throat...lol big pharma=big money :) don't listen to their BS take natural proven remedies whenever possible... do your own research make your OWN decisions :) be HEALTHY and WISE... love from the UK.