A fruity vinegar

Posted by 4NEKOS on Aug 11, 2014

I use a teaspoon and dilute it with water. I thought it was a bit strong at first, but after the second cup, it actually tasted good. I haven't felt any differences, but will continue drinking because of the health benefits. 小さじ1杯を水に薄めて朝晩飲んでいます。慣れるとさっぱりして美味しいと思います。夏は飲むとすっきりするのでリピートする予定です。

mr.J.

Posted by 5481778278922011572 on Aug 09, 2014

STILL USING THE PRODUCT. VERY PLEASED. I WILL BE REORDERING VERY SHORTLY. THANK U...........

Favourite ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) at the moment <3

Posted by 5241306789646012564 on Aug 06, 2014

Came in good condition, appreciated iherb for wrapping it in an egg-crate like container to protect it ;) Always yummy as ever

love dipping my dumplings in it

Posted by 4905905402843104150 on Aug 04, 2014

trust me! its a great match for dumplings and of course, great on its own as a detox & acidifying drink i also use this on my freshly cleansed face as a toner diluted

Raw, Unfiltered

Posted by Reviewer2432635 on Aug 01, 2014

I bought this to drink - 2 teaspoons with 8oz water. The Eden Organic one is lightly filtered, whereas this one is not. I believe unfiltered is ideal.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 01, 2014

Apple cider vinegar has so many uses from personal care to the kitchen. I use on my beets with stevia to pickle them a bit. It can help with digestion, but I would start with only a half teaspoon during or after a meal even though some health experts are under the impression that you need at least a tablespoon before a meal. It is acid so be kind to your tummy! In the past, I've used in a sitz bath to clear up itchiness.

Mr. Ron

Posted by 5033925126404572732 on Jul 31, 2014

Taste awful, works GREAT.

cheap, multi-purpose

Posted by 5730506281221688493 on Jul 30, 2014

i can't attest to its effectiveness in facial applications, but I use it as the liquid base for my bentonite clay mask, and sometimes as a toner. it is, however, very useful for aiding digestion, no more heartburns or bloating.

A staple in my pantry!

Posted by 5329087313703804811 on Jul 28, 2014

I love this product, I use it every day.

The best!

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Have used this product for years. I love ACV and this is the best in my opinion.