Excellent for health

Posted by Reviewer2198003 on Jul 22, 2009

I have found many uses for this product, from hair rinse to a daily teaspoon in distilled water for blood sugar, wieght control, digestion and ph balance. Ironoically, putting a capful to a pint of water has helped my plants: roses, bougainvilleas, aloe vera, snap dragons, poinsettas, and even shrubs planted in the ground.

The best ever

Posted by Reviewer3164168 on May 14, 2008

Ok so the taste is something you have to get used to, but the stuff is great, I use it for heartburn. And I have noticed that my skin feels like silk since I have been taking the 2 tablespoons daily...mix it with a little apple juice and it goes down easy....;)

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1424676 on May 18, 2008

Seems to make a difference with my allergies - but both bottles shipped to me were leaking.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1255028 on Oct 05, 2011

I like how it detox my system. Some friends even link this to improved complexion. Worth a try. :) and yup, it's more expensive to buy off the shelves here.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 28, 2012

I put one table spoon of this in a glass of water with some vitamin C powder after meals. It made my skin looked more clearer and radient. And I always choose this product. Very good quality.

Wonderful Vinegar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Let's start with saying I absolutely hate white distilled vinegar and literally cannot stand the smell of it. Bragg's is so different. So many health benefits and the smell and taste are not bad at all. You can smell a hint of the apples which I love apples. The product has been discontinued, but I believe another alternative is available at Iherb. Bragg's can be found at most grocery stores these days.

surprisingly palatable

Posted by 5180925385205075075 on Apr 06, 2013

I got mine this week and tried it for the first time, to my surprise it's something I can definitely drink on a regular basis!

Our go-to household vinegar!

Posted by Reviewer2780587 on Oct 17, 2011

Great price!

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on May 08, 2009

I like the taste as it is not too strong.

A teaspoon in 4 oz of apple juice