New To iHerb?

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

my mom told me so.

Posted by Reviewer2288609 on Jan 18, 2008

my mom always told me to take a few tablespoons of vinegar each day for my health. Now that I am 52 years old I am finaly listening to her advise. my mom passed away 5 years but her words are still stuck in my mind. I am using your product to lose weight and keep my blood healithy.Mom would always put vinegar in our beans. thank you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 20, 2007

I use a lot of this. Good for dandruff, to lose weight and to fight fungal overgrowth.

Helps to cleanse the body

Posted by Reviewer2547405 on Jul 26, 2007

I had glowing skin after about three days of drinking two ounces of this in a glass of water with a little honey about three times a day.

weight loss, more energy !!!

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 06, 2007

now this is a weight loss product that works !! and cheap. feel more energy too. but it takes a little while to get used to the taste.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2623312 on Jan 31, 2008

I was advised by a Naturopath physician to use this for digestion problems. It works! My friend has eliminated her gastric reflux problem with use of this product and some other natural aids.