Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 4-star

pretty sour

Posted by Reviewer2967975 From Pennsylvania on Jul 02, 2008

My wife says it's probably the best we can find in the market but it's just so sour when we use it in the salad. My wife use this one mainly for making a mineral drink for us.

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar works on dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2650940 From California on Jul 17, 2008

I purchased this product because I heard that it can help control dandruff. I used it on my scalp once a week. It did control the dandruff, but it smells real bad. If you do use it on your scalp be careful not to get it anywhere else. I accidentally had some of the ACV run down my face and it left it red for a while with a little burning. Overall it is a great product for my dandruff.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2855939 From Florida on Oct 10, 2007

Great product

Cytotechnologist

Posted by Reviewer1750829 From Tennessee on Feb 20, 2008

This product seems to be working for my wife in a reflux experiment she was advised to try. So far it has taking her off her stomach ph reducing drug.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1831215 From Tennessee on Nov 02, 2008

It's a great buy,but was damaged during shipping. The lid got busted and the post office smelled it,,,lol...but i stilled used it..