Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2938804 on Jan 05, 2011

Nice flavor, not too acidic or bitter. Has a touch of sweetness.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1029333 on Jan 23, 2011

Good for you

good vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Feb 15, 2011

A good vinegar that works well for both food and skin cleansing. I am very saticfied.

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer3214556 on Mar 23, 2011

This stuff is VERY strong. I experienced small improvements in circulation in my legs after a few weeks of taking it. But other than that I didn't feel anything different. It may simply need more time to show its benefits.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1988680 on Apr 20, 2011

It does help me curve my appetite for maybe half an hour if I add a dab to a mug of water, I've grown to enjoy the taste. Though the healthy benefits from my reading are questionable. I've noticed nothing but that's not why I buy it. I add it to most of my meals, it gives it a nice flavor to bland foods like rice, mashed potatoes, even Ramen noodles. I use my imagination when cooking and adding various things, usually comes out great. From what I've seen I get this cheaper here than at the local grocer.