New To iHerb?

Bragg, Organic, Apple Cider Vinegar, with The 'Mother', Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Life changing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 20, 2012

I use ACV for EVERYTHING! The Braggs version is lovely and one can get quite used to the taste. I like to add about a tbs to 1L of water with a hint of agave or molasses and carbonate (with soda stream) and sip throughout the day. It gives a boost of energy and assists in appetite control. I also use neat ACV to treat tinea and any other skin ailments. I also wash my hair with Bicarb and rinse with ACV. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. No need for chemical toxins polluting your body. :)

Great Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought this to drink daily as a tonic and it really suprised me. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as other vinegars, and with a little (emphasis on the little) honey, it was a very pleasant beverage and good for you too!

It has quite a kick to it!

Posted by Reviewer1181725 on Oct 15, 2008

Once you get used to the taste (and you will!), it's very energizing and I feel its a great cleanse for my gall bladder and liver.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

no more acid reflux

Great Product For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Mar 15, 2013

I’ve used this vinegar for many years. It is great for alkalizing the body. It is loaded with vitamins and minerals. I had no idea what all it could do for my health when I first started taking it. It stopped my hip and knee pain. I had got so bad I could not walk up or down stairs without a lot of help and being very careful. It was very painful. I took this vinegar drink for a while and then noticed I could maneuver the stairs perfectly once again. I don’t take it all the time now. If I feel any joint pain, I take it for a while and it always takes care of it. I also mix this in the dog’s water. They never get ticks on them anymore and I don’t have to use the medicines for that. Their coats are shinny and they are all around healthier and happier dogs.