Vinegar report

Posted by Reviewer2720186 on Mar 17, 2009

Read the testimony of Bragg's organic raw apple-cider vinegar in Mary Janes Farm. Hoping for same results. Vinegar is vinegar, but I have heard of its benefits down through the years. Figured organic would be a plus.

On Hair

Posted by Reviewer2037617 on Nov 16, 2008

Gives shine to hair after conditioning

Review

Posted by Reviewer1831215 on Nov 02, 2008

It's a great buy,but was damaged during shipping. The lid got busted and the post office smelled it,,,lol...but i stilled used it..

Apple cider for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1464559 on Oct 30, 2008

works great for heartburn.....Usually I get hartburn every day, but since I started takeing 1-2 tables spoons of this a day I have only hard hartburn once. very happy with this product

Suppose to be good

Posted by Reviewer1928199 on Aug 21, 2008

Yet another goodie to chug down within the day. This has been around for years. The only way I can really drink is with cold water and some Stevia. Will give it a few months before I make decision to continue or not. iHerb shipping pretty fast, prices great, shipping rate fantastic if you take advantage of Free shipping over minimum price.

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar works on dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2650940 on Jul 17, 2008

I purchased this product because I heard that it can help control dandruff. I used it on my scalp once a week. It did control the dandruff, but it smells real bad. If you do use it on your scalp be careful not to get it anywhere else. I accidentally had some of the ACV run down my face and it left it red for a while with a little burning. Overall it is a great product for my dandruff.

pretty sour

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 02, 2008

My wife says it's probably the best we can find in the market but it's just so sour when we use it in the salad. My wife use this one mainly for making a mineral drink for us.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1424676 on May 18, 2008

Seems to make a difference with my allergies - but both bottles shipped to me were leaking.

The best ever

Posted by Reviewer3164168 on May 14, 2008

Ok so the taste is something you have to get used to, but the stuff is great, I use it for heartburn. And I have noticed that my skin feels like silk since I have been taking the 2 tablespoons daily...mix it with a little apple juice and it goes down easy....;)

Cytotechnologist

Posted by Reviewer1750829 on Feb 20, 2008

This product seems to be working for my wife in a reflux experiment she was advised to try. So far it has taking her off her stomach ph reducing drug.