Bricker Labs, B-12 Blast, Raspberry, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 12, 2008

I take B-12 as a preventive. As long as I take it, I have no cold sores. If I do get a cold sore, applying it topically takes away the pain, itching and causes it to heal more rapidly (though I haven't had one in years). Lately I've heard that B-12 can prevent the brain from shrinkage. Sounds like an all-round benefit to me...

Bought this for my friend at my suggestion...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

My friend takes this to help with her energy levels. I also take this under my doctor's suggestion to help with my B12 deficiencies.

Great health supplement! Bricker Labs Raspberry B-12 Blast Product Review.

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 25, 2013

Appreciate that this is the industry’s most flavorsome liquid Vitamin B-12 with an astonishingly high absorption rate! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

need more time to see benefits

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Jun 03, 2013

Taste is great but I don't know if it works or not. I need more time to evaluate.