Gentle and effective skincare

Posted by Reviewer3111410 on Feb 02, 2015

Ordered this for my boyfriend who was not used to using a face wash. He experienced immediate effect, and is very pleased with it. He says that it feels fresh, light and smells good (smells very little, suitable for boys). Also, he has a bit sensitive, but also a bit oily, skin. This face wash was effective, but gentle to his skin at the same time. Bulldog Skincare also have a face wash for very sensitive skin, but it seems like the original one is gentle enough. Another plus is that it is quite durable. You don't have to use a lot to make it lather, no more than the size of a pea. My boyfriend recommends it to any man, but maybe particulary to men/boys that are new to this skin cleaning stuff. It is easy, effective, of good quality with ingredients that are good for your skin, and it looks masculine as well. We recommend combining it with the Bulldog Moisturizer Original. The Bulldog After Shave Balm is also great to combat irritated skin and ingrown hair. (To see his/our reviews of those products, just click my name.) If you feel this review was of any help, please do press the "thumbs-up button". Thank you! :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2075919 on Mar 22, 2014

My husband loves this product. His combination skin takes to this really well and the scent is heavenly, like scents one would smell at a spa. Please keep carrying this entire line, iHerb.

Not bad

Posted by jungholim on May 06, 2014

Pretty good, Runs out quickly thou Using with BDN 64058 and works fine

Acne inducing face wash...

Posted by 4673760129043234266 on Nov 16, 2015

This product is definitely not for everyone. I used it for a few days and quickly enough I started having acne issues, something i normally don't have. I immediately stopped using the product and the acne subsided. A few months later, the face wash is still sitting in my shower, I decide to give it yet another try. Same result, few zits sprung up. Not using this again at all.

It's one of the worsk product i've ever used

Posted by 5733658150627084773 on Jul 10, 2015

when i use this product, a few acne is arising in my face. and even expiration isn't written on the product. I think it's expiration is over. I will never buy you companu product. 이 씨발