Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2504162 on Jan 28, 2007

I have used this for almost 2 years now. My kids haven't had any of the usual virus and things like strep that go around school. My kids' health is attributed to this great and value vitamin. Keeps me from going to the dr all the time like before. My picky eaters take it with no issues. Highly highly recommend this !!!!!

Buried Treasure, Children's Complete, Citrus Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2505300 on Oct 29, 2008

Taste great, my children love the taste. They don't get sick as often since they started taking this vitamin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Dec 05, 2008

20mnth old takes it everyday w/no complains, helps him stay healthy specially this winter.

great product

Posted by 4784361817268214888 on Nov 08, 2012

can easily give to my child in juice and its a quality product. very satisfied.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Dec 21, 2011

I only wish this product did not contain Vitamin D2, which is ergocalciferol. Everything is else is great.

Tastes gross and smells like fish

Posted by Reviewer1532442 on Nov 12, 2009

I had to mix this with elderberry concentrate to make it palatable and even then the fishy smell was overwhelming. My daughter hates it and I have to force her to take it. I can't even take the taste or smell myself. I won't buy this again and I'm upset that I wasted my money on this. Now we have to scarf it down anyway so it won't go to waste bc it's such a huge bottle. Yuck.