Buried Treasure, Liquid Mag, Citrus Flavor Liquid Magnesium, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Good absorption rate

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

As a diabetic I have a higher need for magnesium. As suffering from fibromyalgia and muscle tension/cramps I have a higher need for magnesium. Magnesium helps me sleep sounder too. I have heart arrhytmias and the only thing that really helps is magnesium. This brand helps me with cramps, insomnia and arrhytmias, so it must have a good absorptin rate. Muscle twitches are less too, and I have less sensitivity to noice. I have taken magnesium for years and tried many brands. I prefer liquid minerals since I feel they are better absorbed, and quicker. Also I avoid tablet fillings. Magnesium as a single ingredient is important when you need extra magnesium, and more magnesium to calcium than you normally get if you also are taking a combined calcium/magnesium supplement.