Truly a Buried Treasure

Posted by Reviewer3268937 on May 29, 2009

This product is a treasured find. I've had a hard time swallowing those big prenatal pill, the taste makes me gag and they really upset my stomach. I researched online and found this liquid prenatal vitamin. It had great reviews so I thought I'd give it a try. I compared the vitamins with the list my doctor gave me and this product has it all and more. DHA for brain development, ingredients to soothe stomach upsets, and a non-constipating form of iron. Truly awesome! The taste is a tropical taste (pineapple, mango of some sort). It does have a slight medicine taste, not bothersome to me though and I'm pretty picky. I shot it and follow it with some blueberry pomegranate juice. Smooth and no aftertaste:) I do recommend using a small medicine cup for measuring, it's hard to get it into a spoon without spilling. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks, so it's very precious. I got a great deal through iherb.com, worth every penny. Planning to buy more from iherb quick shipping great prices. Thanks!

for those who hate pills

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

I previously purchased my wife prenatal pills and she hated swallowing them. with this, she mixes it with apple juice and swallows it down. plus it has DHA so no large fish oil pills either. A good balance of nutrients as well with a tart orange taste.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2402403 on Mar 28, 2010

great product, good tasting. great for me since I can't swallow pills!

Prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1630087 on Jul 03, 2011

I bought these vitamins for my daughter, who is expecting her third child. Most vitamins make her nauseated, so I thought these might be tolerated a little easier being in liquid form. She loves the taste and doesn't feel queasy after taking them. One of her friends is also pregnant and she recommended these vitamins as her friend gets morning sickness.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer3051606 on Nov 01, 2007

To me, this product tastes like a liquified Flintstones vitamin -- sorta fruity, but still kinda weird. I'm not particularly fond of the flavor, so instead of mixing it with juice (because I can still taste it), I just down a tablespoonful all at once and immediately follow it with a glass of water. That way, I hardly taste a thing.

A Good Product :-)

Posted by Reviewer1573732 on Nov 16, 2007

I switched to the Buried Treasure prenatal vitamins after using another liquid prenatal for a couple months. I like the taste and consistency of this one. (It's mildly sweet but not too much so, and you can take it with water.) I also noticed that I have had no problems with constipation or bleeding gums since I began taking this product. I would recommend it to any pregnant woman.

Not enough servings for the price!

Posted by Reviewer2787994 on Feb 23, 2010

Great tasting, has great amounts of vitamins AND minerals which is so hard to find in a liquid. I ended up buying the Natures Plus and adding flax seed oil to it for the DHA. Great product, just too expensive. :}

Best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1280363 on May 09, 2011

These vitamins taste good and give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. I would suggest it to any woman that is going through pregnancy and wants a quality vitamin. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

This Stuff is GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1948945 on Jun 28, 2012

I'm so glad I tried this. I have a hard time taking pills and I usually forget to take them because of it. So I wanted to try a liquid prenatal vitamin. I showed the ingredients of Buried Treasure to my doctor and she was really happy with it. I have no problems taking this, it tastes good in juice...there is a slight vitaminy taste but that's to be expected. Overall it tastes good. I also feel like my energy levels have improved since taking it. I will definitely continue to buy this product!

Excellant prenatal, esp with morning sickness

Posted by 5568246061927960893 on Sep 14, 2012

I am pregnant with my fourth child, and this is the first pregnancy I have taken these prenatals. This is has been so easy to take, despite having horrible morning sickness. It tastes good and is easy to get down. I wish I had known about this product with my other pregnancies! The only con is traveling with this, since it has to be refrigerated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »