Great Vitamins..

Posted by Reviewer3295366 on Sep 21, 2009

Another great product...My brother has colostomy and eliostomy pouches...he wasn't absorbing his other vitamins...after starting on the Buried treasure, VM-100 complete +the minerals his wound had healed 1 cm....after months of no healing at all.

perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer2990647 on Sep 28, 2012

All of the quality vitimins on the product keeps me energized and balances my mood completely

Love this liquid form

Posted by 5687729910693042322 on Oct 17, 2013

This product has inspired me to find liquid and powdered versions of other supplements that I take. I couldn't imagine taking a pill form for this ever again. I noticed a difference right away and I feel this has boosted my energy and helped with my recovery (I'm 7 months on SCD for Ulcerative Colitis, med-free).

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180693 on Sep 19, 2008

My daughter suffers from low energy due to her fibromyalgia. She has been taking this liquid vitamin for 4 years or more and has seen a great improvement in her energy level and overall well-being.

Good!

Posted by 5576879464254231477 on Aug 21, 2014

Gives me a lot more energy, great product!

Excellent potency!

Posted by Reviewer1339190 on Dec 25, 2011

I have used Buried Treasure vitamin/mineral supplements for yrs. and there is nothing better on the market.

super minerals

Posted by Reviewer2096299 on Oct 26, 2007

your price is good and the product is wonderful.

Very good product

Posted by 5554863940253869436 on Jun 04, 2016

I like the taste but I think it's a good idea to brush your teeth or use some mouthwash or mint drops after taking this because the vitamin smell is strong and lingers. It has a slightly sweet, tangy, fruity taste. I felt an improvement in my energy and mood about a week after I started to take this and it also takes longer to expire than some other liquid vitamins I've tried and doesn't become bitter over time. I am very, very satisfied with this product and will re-purchase.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2320932 on Jan 29, 2008

tastes good, has all the essentials. We take it first thing in the morning and feel like the liquid form has the best absorption rate; can't go a day without it!

Satisfied