C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules, 16 oz (454 g) (Ice)

Great Bee pollen

Posted by Reviewer1906231 From Texas on Mar 10, 2009

I take this everyday and I give it to my dogs as well! Taste is good but you can always wash it down with water if you can't take the taste..Peeps...I would rather go to a honey bee than a doctor any day of the week! Read up on all natural bee products. Works for me and my mom is one of those few people whose gray hair turned brown again and she is 83 and thrilled. So so many benefits from natural bee products!!! Your vitamins for the day are in there plus you could live off of bee pollen and water!!

Don't use UPS next day shipping, you waste the money. It is dried and not fresh !

Posted by 5273636195764575862 on Jan 14, 2013

I purchased this one recently. During the checkout, iHerb suggested me to use UPS next day shipping, which costs about $10 extra dollar. They warned me that the pollen is fresh and it is better to ship with ICE using the next day service. I paid the UPS the next days service. My order was placed on Tu, iherb shipped out on Friday!!! I was promised that they will not ship on Friday since UPS will not deliver it on Sat (I chatted with an iherb rep online). However, the item was actually shipped it on Friday!! I received it on Monday, the ICE Pack was not cold as expected. When I opened the Bee Pollen bag, it was not fresh at all. It was quite dried indeed. I don't think 3 days shipping caused the Pollen Dried, this was dried from the beginning. It was not fresh when they shipped to me. Don't waste your money to ship it by the next day shipping method, it is not fresh anyway. USE normal shipping will make no difference.

What a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1478477 From Arizona on Nov 06, 2009

I highly recommend bee pollen to anyone. I have been taking this product for the past 3 weeks. The difference is that I have more energy and my allergy symptoms have been relieved. My appetite has deminished and I have less cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. My sleep pattern has been restored. I also am exercising more just because I have more energy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2865828 From Connecticut on Feb 24, 2009

To my surprise this bee pollen taste so much better than the brand I started out with. Like someone had mentioned the other brand tasted like a barn yard. CC's is much tastier and dissolves faster in my mouth.

Very moist and Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2092097 From Washington on Mar 21, 2008

This pollen is some of the best pollen I've tasted. It's super fresh and moist ( some pollen can be dried out). Highly recommend it