i wish i could return this

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013

good ingredients. bad formulation. it is thick, pasty and gritty. it separates at room temperature and i had to give it a good shake. otherwise yellowish oil would come out first then followed by the gritty white thick creamy paste. NO!

Best organic sunscreen for babies!

Posted by 5153232838640916247 on Oct 13, 2016

Organic, no dangerous chemicals and has amazing protection! Worth the cost !

It works and doesn't make face pasty white

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Jul 09, 2014

It doesn't make my face pasty white, like some other brand. I use badger's sport sunscreen as well but it's hard to smooth it out. And only 35 SPF. So I prefer this. It smells like food, which I also like. I just don't know how long it lasts, so I make sure to reapply every 2 hours, then it works fine.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5678398560790254654 on Sep 26, 2016

Doesn't irritate my skin. Smells great and protects well. I did a test by applying this only on my face and neck but not on my arms on a hot sunny day. My face didn't tan and burn while my arms did. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five, is that it makes my face look white and may settle into crease lines on my neck.

This stinks! Gives your face a breakout leaves a strong white cast

Posted by 5100495401140634316 on Oct 23, 2016

Regretfully, this product is totally overrated. It smells like macadamia nut gone off and is absolutely unbearable especially for a sensitive nose like me. It's also very oily and doesn't work well if you live in a hot and humid climate. I have normal to dry skin and after putting this one, the face is like an oil slick. I wait 5 minutes for the sunblock to set then blot the remaining off, yet by the middle of the day, the face is oily again. After using this everyday for 3 weeks, my skin broke out in pimples (not sure if it's due to the oil or sensitivity to the product though) which is a real shame since I get pimples only like once a year. It also leaves a strong white cast on the face and does not spread well at all. Given its texture, it would be hard to use this on the body instead of the face either, which is an alternative i considered so as not to see it go to waste. Honestly, I couldn't find anything good about it. Buy at your own risk. Would not purchase again after this bad experience.