texture and colour is light.this is matte tint so I think good for oily skin and summer .not enough stronge for concealer if your have acne spot.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Mar 20, 2016

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5191789338057625008 on Dec 21, 2015

I've searched to find organic sunscreens for my very fair and sensitive skin. I have finally found it! This product goes on beautifully with a matte finish - no grease or smearing. Face feels amazing with it on and it lasts well during the day. I absolutely love it and wear it daily - with no breakouts and welts like other products have done. I'm busy on the farm, in the garden, riding horses and chasing after the kids so this is my new favourite best mate!

Posted by RainbowNebula on Oct 18, 2015

Will buy again, amazing stuff!

Love this product

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Aug 06, 2015

This product feels amazing going on, it is so light and smooth. Doesn't have the Best coverage but then it isn't a foundation but it's perfect for every day use though.

Heaven-sent

Posted by 5274405737423883138 on May 31, 2015

This product is a heaven-send: applies evenly, silky texture, nice light coverage that evens out small skin irregularities without looking make-up-y. No white mask effect, despite it being mineral-based, and zero smell. Just need to be sure to shake it well before each time you open, to combine all the ingredients.

Best sunscreen!

Posted by 4726813450520613720 on May 12, 2015

It has texture of whipped cream. Spreads easily, stays matte during the day. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 only because it doesn't cover any imperfections

Perfect as a primer under makeup

Posted by 4844554778399943527 on Apr 20, 2015

Love this product! Works perfectly as a primer under makeup and it smooths out fine lines and stops products from caking, like my undereye concealer. I use it everyday!

Fantastic for Oily Skin

Posted by 5577096328230029753 on Apr 16, 2015

This cream dose exactly what it says on the tin. I was looking for BB natural sunscreen for ages as I have very oily skin and this one is just perfect!!!

Excellent

Posted by 5007825236624548387 on Jan 20, 2015

This is the most lovely sunscreen / face base I have ever used. Now onto my 2nd tube. Perfect as a base, nourishing and matte. Can add light powder over, and it's sufficient for every day wear.

Best facial sunscreen ever

Posted by 5618868030583447514 on Jan 11, 2015

I've only been using this for a few days, but I really love it. Non greasy and blends in the skin really well. The BB tint does not last all day, but would be fine with frequent reapplication. Will definitely buy again and recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »