the best!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Apr 24, 2013

this is by far the best mineral sunscreen for my very oily complexion, hands down! moussey texture. easy to blend. no whitecast at all. matte finish. i used to love skinceuticals physical fusion SPF 50. physical fusion is lacking in antioxidants for additional sun & environmental protection.

loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1466973 on May 07, 2013

I have been looking for a sunscreen I would be happy with for a long time. For obvious reasons, I preferred mineral sunscreens, but usually the texture of those is ok for the body but too thick/greasy for the face. Mostly they also look quite obvious on the face. When I ordered this sunscreen, I did not have high expectations as I kind of had given up on my hopes to find a mineral sunscreen I would like, but I LOVED it. It is tinted, but blends nicely and I love the matt finish. I forgo the face powder altogether. It is the first sunscreen I used in a long time (including chemical ones) that I like so much. I find it not cheap comparing to the other brands but its definitely worth it (in my view)! Now I also want to try their untinted version (or it seems to be untinted - with cucumber)...

Bb creaam for hot and humid climate

Posted by 5337522218095075583 on Apr 17, 2014

Best BB cream ever! It keeps your skin matte all day long also in Kuala Lumpur's hot weather

Very nice !

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Jun 24, 2014

I was afdraid the tint would look weird on me cause I have a very fair skin but it blend well. The texture is really surprising, slightly powdery. a little goes a long way. It is very easy to put on. it leaves a tiny bit of oil on the end but is feels like it would hydrate well enough. Unfortunately, I have dry skin and it tends to be a little drying for me. I guessI should put some cream under it and not only whitch hazel toner. I wanna add the this is a very good rate in EWG's list.

Best sunscreen!

Posted by 4726813450520613720 on May 12, 2015

It has texture of whipped cream. Spreads easily, stays matte during the day. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 only because it doesn't cover any imperfections

Definitely will repurchase!!

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Jul 13, 2014

I think this sunscreen like a mousse rather than tint. Also, it is a bb scream but you need not worry about its colour doesn't match with your skin colour. After blending it, it seems no colour and definitely smooth and matte!!!! I really really really like it because of the matte finish!!! However, the sunscreen i got is a tube instead of having a pump but the photo shown on the website do have a pump. I don't know whether its packing was changed or not. If I have a chance to choose its packing, i do wanna a pump which is much convenient.

Excellent

Posted by 5007825236624548387 on Jan 20, 2015

This is the most lovely sunscreen / face base I have ever used. Now onto my 2nd tube. Perfect as a base, nourishing and matte. Can add light powder over, and it's sufficient for every day wear.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5191789338057625008 on Dec 21, 2015

I've searched to find organic sunscreens for my very fair and sensitive skin. I have finally found it! This product goes on beautifully with a matte finish - no grease or smearing. Face feels amazing with it on and it lasts well during the day. I absolutely love it and wear it daily - with no breakouts and welts like other products have done. I'm busy on the farm, in the garden, riding horses and chasing after the kids so this is my new favourite best mate!

Heaven-sent

Posted by 5274405737423883138 on May 31, 2015

This product is a heaven-send: applies evenly, silky texture, nice light coverage that evens out small skin irregularities without looking make-up-y. No white mask effect, despite it being mineral-based, and zero smell. Just need to be sure to shake it well before each time you open, to combine all the ingredients.

best sunscreen and I would know!

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Jun 02, 2016

I consider myself "the sunscreen queen" and have tried many high-end brands over the years... This particular one is the absolute best. Please iHerb, never stop selling it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »