best yet!

Posted by juliaheis on Dec 30, 2011

My husband loves this and he's picky about his decaf.

smells great

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

This coffee smells and tastes great. Has a pretty strong robust flavor and the only reason I gave it 4*'s and not 5 is because I like whole beans to grind myself. Otherwise it's really tasty

tastes like real strong coffee

Posted by Reviewer2564319 on Mar 02, 2012

i got this decaf version thinking i can fool my sensitive nervous system alas it's still too strong for me. For anyone sensitive to caffein this might not work either. Otherwise it's smells and tastes very rich, like the real thing..So if you're not sensitive like me you might like this product. For me,with chronic pain, I find nescafe much milder and more tolerable and am looking for Greek made decaf organic nescafe(tastes so velvety and milder than north american nescafe) which i hope will finally give me the treat i want and can tolerate.

Husband is Happy

Posted by Reviewer3304260 on Jun 10, 2012

My husband is so happy with this coffee and it is decaf and still tastes great.

Perfect brew

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Nov 25, 2013

I bought this thinking it was instant, when I realised it wasn't I just brewed It on the stove and the taste is amazing, you would not know it is decaf, tastes better than ones I get at a cafe. 5starts all the way.thanks to the family that owns and operates this little business

If you like bold flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1078092 on Oct 25, 2011

Nice rich flavor

good

Posted by Reviewer1460051 on Feb 18, 2012

good

Coffee Alternative

Posted by womenswellnessinstitute on Sep 19, 2013

Great coffee without the conflict that caffeine has with your health.

Delicious Decaf

Posted by 5494039345253986354 on Jun 17, 2016

I have been using Café Altura Organic Dark Roast Decaf for over a year. I have a sensitive stomach, and most brands cause heartburn or stomach upset. Café Altura is the exception! It is always easy on my stomach and tastes rich and satisfying.

Typical coffee flavor

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Nov 12, 2013

If you're looking for a typical coffee flavor, nothing special, this is really a great blend. It doesn't have a flavor that really stands out, it tastes like any normal coffee. I'm not crazy about "flavored" or rich coffees, and this one does the trick for me... neither too little nor too much flavor. Although this one is decaf, it tastes nearly identical to their caffeinated version.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »