This is so good!! Replaces second cup (and third) of coffee. Really smooth flavor

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Nov 20, 2015

I add soy milk and brown sugar to Caffix for my second 'mug' of coffee and it's so delicious. Also, when I come home after 8 pm, and don't want caffiene, I reach for this stuff. The flavor is rich, but haven't tried alone -- always with Silk original soy milk, brown sugar and nutmeg. Order three containers -- this will be a staple in my kitchen cabinet. Drink at least two cups each day.

Good second

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Nov 18, 2015

This is much better than the green... There are different ingredients. It is not apparent. Green cafix is almost flavorless. Coffee is best... this is a good second best.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on May 16, 2015

Cafix tastes OK, but I like Pero more. I drink them with cream.

not good

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013

Cheap taste! (Same with Pero). I ordered something called "Barley Cup" from the U.K. and it was really great taste and quality. Very addictive, though.

very tasty but has Gluten

Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Jul 27, 2013

I had a mistake and thought it is only chicory. My family likes it very much

Good, but not exactly like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jan 17, 2013

It is a nice dark powder, that dissolves well. The taste is not bad, not exactly like coffee of course, but similar and makes an ok substitute if you aren't too picky about the taste of your coffee. My husband does not like it because the taste is not quite right. But if you can tolerate the taste, it is an excellent coffee substitute, and I imagine since it is made of only vegetable ingredients it likely offers some beneficial phytonutrients also, with the distinct advantage indeed of having no acidity or caffeine unlike even decaf coffee, so that is probably will not dehydrate you and you can drink it all day long and right before bed.

Good flavour.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I like this with milk and honey.

Works Well

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and Pero in the "can" and Cafix in the bottle. Out of the three the Cafix in the bottle is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. This canned Cafix and Pero seems to make the liquid just a touch thinker and leaves more of a residue at the top of the mug.

I love

Posted by Reviewer1643384 on Jul 02, 2012

I like it a substitute for coffee in the morning, with milk and palm sugar cane, or a good roast, strong.

うまい!