It's Definitely Not Coffee

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

But i am quite fond of it. It taste roasty & toasty. 2 teaspoon with a cup of hot milk will do me. Although I'm not quite sure if this will be the fix for coffeeholics.

Comfort fix

Posted by 5248189092339541135 on Feb 15, 2015

In terms of taste this is excellent. The only negative I can think of is how much air a jar has, so it might seem like a big jar that will last a while but it doesn't, it is not concentrated or something.

good taste

Posted by 5714574371888572667 on Jan 26, 2014

I have tried some coffee substitute, and then I got like it. I usually have this with agave syrup and some milk. It is good for treat after dinner.

Usual substitute of coffee

Posted by mamamirika on Jan 11, 2014

Will not approach the one who very much loves coffee, because it not coffee and is even not similar to him(it). But for those who wants to drink coffee in second half of day and does not influence dream, as does not contain caffeine.

Nice and natural

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 25, 2013

Quite enjoy this coffee-like beverage. No special comments, simply a decent product worth trying.

Nice coffee substitute

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Oct 19, 2013

I tend to stick to decaf as the substitutes are pretty awful, but sometimes I'd prefer not to have anything coffee-derived at all. This is pretty good, it tasted coffee-ish and was not thin and bland like some I've tried.

Good Deal!

Posted by 5561940848382375929 on Aug 12, 2013

Great taste and pleasant aroma

good fake coffee

Posted by skinnyfuel on Dec 15, 2012

I love coffee but I finally gave it up because of the my addiction, headaches, etc. This still allow me to have the taste I love.

Will reorder

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

I really like the taste of this coffee substitute. I needed to get off caffeine, and this is the best choice by far. I also ordered the PERO substitute, but prefer this one. For a normal size mug, you'll need 3 tsp full to achieve the close to coffee taste. For a coffee mug - probably 2 tsp., one will not be enough.

Bitter stuff, brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5718740329343237987 on Jun 24, 2012

I had to stop coffee for health reasons! I slowly substituted Cafix for my instant morning caffeine fix. Less and less instant, more and more Cafix.... after two weeks I was drinking only Cafix, had suffered no withdrawal symptoms and feel better for it! I still drink my morning 'coffee' and it still wakes me up despite the lack of caffeine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »