A cozy cocoa/coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Sep 11, 2011

This is as far as I'm concerned, the best tasting of the coffee substitutes - no, it doesn't taste like coffee, but it has that same sense of "substance" to it. THe taste is great - if it were organic I'd give it five stars.

What they say is true.

Posted by Reviewer3191075 on Feb 10, 2012

I bought this product after reading many reviews from this site and others. I can say that Cafix is the closest thing to the taste of real coffee that I've had, and I've tried several coffee alternatives over the years with much disappointment. Having said that, I'm not a die-hard coffee connoisseur or addict and for these, Cafix may not hit the mark immediately. I'm mostly a tea drinker but I enjoy percolated coffee and the odd instant, and find Cafix is a good substitute. I began having it with about half a teaspoon of decaf coffee just to enhance the taste and slowly stopped adding the decaf so it was all cafix. Definitely worth a go!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on May 26, 2011

its good if you are not allowed caffeine, to be honest i have a love hate relationship with Caffix,somedays i really enjoy it and other days i can not stand it,its a good alternative to coffee and much healthier,put lots of froffy milk on top!

Bitter stuff, brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5718740329343237987 on Jun 24, 2012

I had to stop coffee for health reasons! I slowly substituted Cafix for my instant morning caffeine fix. Less and less instant, more and more Cafix.... after two weeks I was drinking only Cafix, had suffered no withdrawal symptoms and feel better for it! I still drink my morning 'coffee' and it still wakes me up despite the lack of caffeine.

Will reorder

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

I really like the taste of this coffee substitute. I needed to get off caffeine, and this is the best choice by far. I also ordered the PERO substitute, but prefer this one. For a normal size mug, you'll need 3 tsp full to achieve the close to coffee taste. For a coffee mug - probably 2 tsp., one will not be enough.

good fake coffee

Posted by skinnyfuel on Dec 15, 2012

I love coffee but I finally gave it up because of the my addiction, headaches, etc. This still allow me to have the taste I love.

Good Deal!

Posted by 5561940848382375929 on Aug 12, 2013

Great taste and pleasant aroma

Nice coffee substitute

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Oct 19, 2013

I tend to stick to decaf as the substitutes are pretty awful, but sometimes I'd prefer not to have anything coffee-derived at all. This is pretty good, it tasted coffee-ish and was not thin and bland like some I've tried.

Nice and natural

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 25, 2013

Quite enjoy this coffee-like beverage. No special comments, simply a decent product worth trying.

Usual substitute of coffee

Posted by mamamirika on Jan 11, 2014

Will not approach the one who very much loves coffee, because it not coffee and is even not similar to him(it). But for those who wants to drink coffee in second half of day and does not influence dream, as does not contain caffeine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »