I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! OUTSTANDING TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Apr 15, 2011

You will hardly believe your taste buds. Every-time I drink it I think I am drinking coffee. Wow. I love it and will buy it again and again. I am telling all my family and friends about this wonderful product. The price is awesome too.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1539304 on May 10, 2011

Excellent replacement for coffee. Good flavor, no cons!

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer2093985 on Sep 23, 2011

It is the first coffee substitute I have tried that really tastes like coffee. I will be ordering more!

CAFIX good for those with IC

Posted by Reviewer3177059 on Feb 04, 2012

Cafix is a blessing to those who have bladder problems. It is flavorful and satisfying. I always loved coffee, but since I cannot tolerate it, Cafix is a great substitute. Thank you.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer3023137 on Feb 05, 2012

This product tastes the closest to coffee that I have tried :)

verry good!

Posted by Reviewer2758239 on Jun 23, 2011

very good taste

Great coffee-like flavor, for a product that is not coffee.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

Great caffeine-free alternative to coffee. I love the flavor, very rich tasting. Works well with hot or cold water. I love to drink it as my Starbucks ice coffee substitute. I like to put one or two tablespoons in a 12 oz glass of cool water, add some milk or milk-free replacement, some stevia, and stir. It's a great iced coffee drink. I just got a blender, so I'm gonna try it as a blended ice coffee drink.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2465737 on Aug 26, 2011

I don't know what I would do with out Cafix, since I had to give up coffee. Everything else just didn't come close. I add my cinnamon and vanilla and just a touch of cacao, and it's like a latte, and I'm in heaven! Thanks again.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 07, 2011

I had used this long ago and was glad to see it on iHerb. It is still a VERY tasty coffee substitute

I Like It a Lot

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Apr 22, 2016

My local Whole Foods just stopped carrying it. I've been using as a coffee substitute for years. Works for me.