I Like It a Lot

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Apr 22, 2016

My local Whole Foods just stopped carrying it. I've been using as a coffee substitute for years. Works for me.

Can't be without this

Posted by Reviewer1841412 on Apr 06, 2016

We drink this year round, the entire family loves it. Good rich flavor without the caffeine.

I like the taste and the shopping experience was A+

Posted by 5329931299454754185 on Apr 03, 2016

Great product. The jars were packed with care so that none of them were damaged. Will definitely recommend iHerb to others and will come back to shop again.

My new Coffee

Posted by 5105465644705602343 on Dec 12, 2015

I love coffee but can't have caffeine I'm actually allergic to caffeine so can't have decafe cause it has caffeine, This is the next best thing. Drink it with my French Vanilla creamer and don't miss coffee any more.

Cafix Crystals are Great!

Posted by 5241495608830401715 on Dec 11, 2015

Sent to my Sister during a visit. Quality and Speedy delivery were wonderful!

the best you can get

Posted by 4944899923833808547 on Sep 02, 2015

Cafix is an excellent product and I-herb deals are the best thus far. It tastes so much like coffee that if you don't like coffee, you will have to acquire the taste, except it has no acid after-burn or disgusting breath issues that come with coffee and it even makes a nice warm before-bed drink without the jittery-nervous-crazy-caffeine-addiction! What a wonderful brew; I am told by my dad (don't know if it is true) that coffee substitutes were invented during the war when there was rationing; this one from Polish inventor is by far the closest to coffee available for those of you who need to quit or just like a drink that doesn't send you to the moon when you drink it.

No Caffeine

Posted by 5139568129662775814 on Mar 11, 2015

Stop drinking caffeine, this has been a great sub if you miss your coffee and don't want to drink chemically proccessed decaf.

CAFIX COFFE SUBSTITUTE

Posted by 4687652656626075753 on Feb 15, 2015

Good product and good price. Arrived promptly. Very satisfied.

myb

Posted by 5529746770288377778 on Jan 17, 2015

We have loved the cafix. It has the same flavors of coffee which we have looked for in other products. Other products taste nasty with hardly any flavor. Would recommend this product if you are looking for a great tasting hot beverage.

Best of the coffee substitutes-and I've tried them all

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Dec 09, 2014

Tastes like coffee...my practitioner told me I had to quit drinking coffee because of my fibroid tumor (12 yrs - size of grapefruit). I tried teechino, and a few other products and this is the only one that worked at satisfying my 35 yr coffee addiction. I do take a caffeine tablet now and then when I need the extra energy. 90 days later my fibroid tumor is gone! I tried everything and coffee was my problem...amazing