A tasty beverage

Posted by Reviewer2578275 on Nov 29, 2011

Cafix is very satisfactory. It can be made quite strong, if desired, without bitterness. I'm very pleased with it.

Cheap, good taste

Posted by Reviewer2035432 on Feb 23, 2012

It's not exactly coffee, but I like the taste. Go for it, If you're looking for a decent coffee substitute. You can't beat the price.

Cafix

Posted by Reviewer1873068 on Dec 05, 2011

This is a great product you can use it in place of coffee in anything.

Caffeine free beverage

Posted by Reviewer1518876 on Dec 29, 2011

It is about time there was a good coffee substitute for those people who can not have caffeine but love the taste of coffee. This Calfix is an excellent coffee substitute. The instant crystals are great for a fast cup of natural beverage that is caffeine free.

I Like It a Lot

Posted by 5156788540950944085 on Apr 22, 2016

My local Whole Foods just stopped carrying it. I've been using as a coffee substitute for years. Works for me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on May 26, 2011

its good if you are not allowed caffeine, to be honest i have a love hate relationship with Caffix,somedays i really enjoy it and other days i can not stand it,its a good alternative to coffee and much healthier,put lots of froffy milk on top!

What they say is true.

Posted by Reviewer3191075 on Feb 10, 2012

I bought this product after reading many reviews from this site and others. I can say that Cafix is the closest thing to the taste of real coffee that I've had, and I've tried several coffee alternatives over the years with much disappointment. Having said that, I'm not a die-hard coffee connoisseur or addict and for these, Cafix may not hit the mark immediately. I'm mostly a tea drinker but I enjoy percolated coffee and the odd instant, and find Cafix is a good substitute. I began having it with about half a teaspoon of decaf coffee just to enhance the taste and slowly stopped adding the decaf so it was all cafix. Definitely worth a go!

Will reorder

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

I really like the taste of this coffee substitute. I needed to get off caffeine, and this is the best choice by far. I also ordered the PERO substitute, but prefer this one. For a normal size mug, you'll need 3 tsp full to achieve the close to coffee taste. For a coffee mug - probably 2 tsp., one will not be enough.

Bitter stuff, brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5718740329343237987 on Jun 24, 2012

I had to stop coffee for health reasons! I slowly substituted Cafix for my instant morning caffeine fix. Less and less instant, more and more Cafix.... after two weeks I was drinking only Cafix, had suffered no withdrawal symptoms and feel better for it! I still drink my morning 'coffee' and it still wakes me up despite the lack of caffeine.

It's O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Aug 03, 2013

It really doesn't taste all that great to me. I tried cutting back on the amount of coffee I drink by replacing some of it with Cafix, but it just tasted like weak coffee. It is a good hot drink if you are not thinking of it like coffee though. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather just cut back on coffee, period. Actually, between the two (cafix and postum) I prefer postum.