Bad!

Posted by 4903528478765402587 on Jan 27, 2014

I don't like.

good taste

Posted by 5714574371888572667 on Jan 26, 2014

I have tried some coffee substitute, and then I got like it. I usually have this with agave syrup and some milk. It is good for treat after dinner.

the taste is good

Posted by 5251911315367537479 on Jan 19, 2014

but you need 2 tea spoons to get the regular taste instead of one. will try others before buying again.

Usual substitute of coffee

Posted by mamamirika on Jan 11, 2014

Will not approach the one who very much loves coffee, because it not coffee and is even not similar to him(it). But for those who wants to drink coffee in second half of day and does not influence dream, as does not contain caffeine.

Sabor y textura mejorables...

Posted by martaekos on Jan 07, 2014

En España tenemos el famoso Eko como sustituo del café y también, en herbolarios uno buenísimo llamado Bambú. De momento no he encontrado ninguno tan bueno y que se disuelva tan fácilmente como este último. No repito porque por el mismo precio tengo mi querido Bambú :)

A Greatt Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4758006768277771817 on Jan 05, 2014

I am a senior citizen with health problems that prohibit me from drinking coffee (because of the acidity). After trying other substitutes (which did not satisy my coffee dependence) I found Calfix online. By just adding a little sweetener, this tastes JUST like coffee and satisfies me completely. Bravo! and Thank you. Joel

fair caffeine substitute

Posted by 5274233690328400548 on Dec 27, 2013

like to mix it with almond milk and water. Not as good as coffee but a marginally satisfactory substitute

Very tasty

Posted by 5520433230735642656 on Nov 02, 2013

I can't say it is 100% coffee taste, but I switched myself from coffee to this drink with no problem. Also this drink tasty with milk. I used to drink without sugar, that's fine too.

Nice and natural

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 25, 2013

Quite enjoy this coffee-like beverage. No special comments, simply a decent product worth trying.

Nice coffee substitute

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Oct 19, 2013

I tend to stick to decaf as the substitutes are pretty awful, but sometimes I'd prefer not to have anything coffee-derived at all. This is pretty good, it tasted coffee-ish and was not thin and bland like some I've tried.