One of my all time favorite products

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

I use this almost everyday, all year. Its my subsitute for 'Postem' which is not available any more. I use a spoonful in hot soy or almond milk, yum! And when it's hot out, I keep a diluted syrup of 1/4 Cup Cafix disolved in 2 cups of hot water in the fridge. Add a little to lemonade and you have the perfect summer drink. Healthy and tasty as well. Love it!

Taste fine

Posted by 4683953722510500546 on Aug 28, 2012

Although there is a slight aftertaste, this is pretty good stuff. Love the taste of coffee but couldn't stand the caffeine. Now i can drink as much i want without having to worry!

Most Like Instant Coffee

Posted by 4701154792367142739 on Jul 10, 2012

I tried this Cafix and the one in the "can" and Pero. Out of the three this one is most like instant coffee in my opinion. It looks like instant coffee and stirs in like it, too. The other ones I tried seem to make the liquid just a touch thicker.

Great coffee-like flavor, for a product that is not coffee.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

Great caffeine-free alternative to coffee. I love the flavor, very rich tasting. Works well with hot or cold water. I love to drink it as my Starbucks ice coffee substitute. I like to put one or two tablespoons in a 12 oz glass of cool water, add some milk or milk-free replacement, some stevia, and stir. It's a great iced coffee drink. I just got a blender, so I'm gonna try it as a blended ice coffee drink.

Will reorder

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 29, 2012

I really like the taste of this coffee substitute. I needed to get off caffeine, and this is the best choice by far. I also ordered the PERO substitute, but prefer this one. For a normal size mug, you'll need 3 tsp full to achieve the close to coffee taste. For a coffee mug - probably 2 tsp., one will not be enough.

Bitter stuff, brilliant stuff!

Posted by 5718740329343237987 on Jun 24, 2012

I had to stop coffee for health reasons! I slowly substituted Cafix for my instant morning caffeine fix. Less and less instant, more and more Cafix.... after two weeks I was drinking only Cafix, had suffered no withdrawal symptoms and feel better for it! I still drink my morning 'coffee' and it still wakes me up despite the lack of caffeine.

What they say is true.

Posted by Reviewer3191075 on Feb 10, 2012

I bought this product after reading many reviews from this site and others. I can say that Cafix is the closest thing to the taste of real coffee that I've had, and I've tried several coffee alternatives over the years with much disappointment. Having said that, I'm not a die-hard coffee connoisseur or addict and for these, Cafix may not hit the mark immediately. I'm mostly a tea drinker but I enjoy percolated coffee and the odd instant, and find Cafix is a good substitute. I began having it with about half a teaspoon of decaf coffee just to enhance the taste and slowly stopped adding the decaf so it was all cafix. Definitely worth a go!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2988663 on May 26, 2011

its good if you are not allowed caffeine, to be honest i have a love hate relationship with Caffix,somedays i really enjoy it and other days i can not stand it,its a good alternative to coffee and much healthier,put lots of froffy milk on top!

It's O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Aug 03, 2013

It really doesn't taste all that great to me. I tried cutting back on the amount of coffee I drink by replacing some of it with Cafix, but it just tasted like weak coffee. It is a good hot drink if you are not thinking of it like coffee though. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather just cut back on coffee, period. Actually, between the two (cafix and postum) I prefer postum.

Taste like real

Posted by Korutherapy on Mar 25, 2013

surprisingly real. Tried many brands, this one seems to stand out. Good price too.Thanks I herb for shipping so quickly.