good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Sep 23, 2013

good

OK!

Posted by 5365448454213771395 on Oct 11, 2013

tasty

Very tasty

Posted by 5520433230735642656 on Nov 02, 2013

I can't say it is 100% coffee taste, but I switched myself from coffee to this drink with no problem. Also this drink tasty with milk. I used to drink without sugar, that's fine too.

A Greatt Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4758006768277771817 on Jan 05, 2014

I am a senior citizen with health problems that prohibit me from drinking coffee (because of the acidity). After trying other substitutes (which did not satisy my coffee dependence) I found Calfix online. By just adding a little sweetener, this tastes JUST like coffee and satisfies me completely. Bravo! and Thank you. Joel

Pleasant flavor

Posted by 5712915946371124488 on Apr 30, 2014

We know it's not coffee, so let's not expect to compare it to such. I do enjoy it in the afternoon and evening. How wonderful to have something that resembles that mid-afternoon cup of coffee. Quite pleased, really. Pleasant taste.

Love this!

Posted by 4821262823457737761 on Aug 08, 2014

I truly love this! I can't drink coffee and this helps curve my craving! These cafix crystals I use for hot beverages, and the red tin I use for cold iced latte type drinks. I can drink it all day long without the side effects of coffee. Don't drink it straight, use cream/sugar or milk (or nut milks) and stevia. My new favorite with some health benefits.

A Refreshing Change from Coffee

Posted by 5328853002687576573 on Aug 29, 2014

I used to drink this many years ago, but stopped. I had been slowly weaning myself again off coffee, drinking a mix that was half chickory & half coffee, then further diluted down by mixing the previous with 1/2 decaffeinated. Cafix is an acquired taste, and I greatly enjoy it, both warm and iced. I have some regular coffee left, but once I started with Cafix, haven't brewed a regular pot. The price here is the best!

Best of the coffee substitutes-and I've tried them all

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Dec 09, 2014

Tastes like coffee...my practitioner told me I had to quit drinking coffee because of my fibroid tumor (12 yrs - size of grapefruit). I tried teechino, and a few other products and this is the only one that worked at satisfying my 35 yr coffee addiction. I do take a caffeine tablet now and then when I need the extra energy. 90 days later my fibroid tumor is gone! I tried everything and coffee was my problem...amazing

myb

Posted by 5529746770288377778 on Jan 17, 2015

We have loved the cafix. It has the same flavors of coffee which we have looked for in other products. Other products taste nasty with hardly any flavor. Would recommend this product if you are looking for a great tasting hot beverage.

Cafix Evaluation

Posted by 5610623864917714944 on Feb 18, 2014

Enjoy using Cafix as a non caffeine coffee substitute.