Kjempegod kaffe erstatning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jun 17, 2016

Dette produktet smaker like godt som koffeinfri kaffe syntes jeg. Mye billigere en Nescafé sin koffeinfrie pulverkaffe. Så lenge jeg må være uten koffein, kommer jeg til å bestille cafix

Cafix Evaluation

Posted by 5610623864917714944 on Feb 18, 2014

Enjoy using Cafix as a non caffeine coffee substitute.

Happy

Posted by 5109494704232657064 on Nov 30, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for!

the best you can get

Posted by 4944899923833808547 on Sep 02, 2015

Cafix is an excellent product and I-herb deals are the best thus far. It tastes so much like coffee that if you don't like coffee, you will have to acquire the taste, except it has no acid after-burn or disgusting breath issues that come with coffee and it even makes a nice warm before-bed drink without the jittery-nervous-crazy-caffeine-addiction! What a wonderful brew; I am told by my dad (don't know if it is true) that coffee substitutes were invented during the war when there was rationing; this one from Polish inventor is by far the closest to coffee available for those of you who need to quit or just like a drink that doesn't send you to the moon when you drink it.

Can't be without this

Posted by Reviewer1841412 on Apr 06, 2016

We drink this year round, the entire family loves it. Good rich flavor without the caffeine.

myb

Posted by 5529746770288377778 on Jan 17, 2015

We have loved the cafix. It has the same flavors of coffee which we have looked for in other products. Other products taste nasty with hardly any flavor. Would recommend this product if you are looking for a great tasting hot beverage.

Amazing coffee flavor

Posted by Reviewer2076416 on Mar 27, 2012

This product is great.

Love this!

Posted by 4821262823457737761 on Aug 08, 2014

I truly love this! I can't drink coffee and this helps curve my craving! These cafix crystals I use for hot beverages, and the red tin I use for cold iced latte type drinks. I can drink it all day long without the side effects of coffee. Don't drink it straight, use cream/sugar or milk (or nut milks) and stevia. My new favorite with some health benefits.

CAFIX COFFE SUBSTITUTE

Posted by 4687652656626075753 on Feb 15, 2015

Good product and good price. Arrived promptly. Very satisfied.

Best coffee