Fabulous alternatuve

Posted by 4845597437704804807 on Sep 13, 2016

I love this product. I like it rich so I use 2 heaping teaspoons. iherb has the best price too! Thank you iherb, I will order again soon. I buy in bulk.

OK!

Posted by 5365448454213771395 on Oct 11, 2013

tasty

Very tasty

Posted by 5520433230735642656 on Nov 02, 2013

I can't say it is 100% coffee taste, but I switched myself from coffee to this drink with no problem. Also this drink tasty with milk. I used to drink without sugar, that's fine too.

Very good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 24, 2012

Delicious and easy to prepare.

Cafix, All Natrral Beverage Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1314710 on Mar 04, 2012

I have used this product before and like it very much. I was happy with your service and it is so convenient for me as I had to drive at least 20 miles to the store where I could purchase it. I will continue to order and will also share my experience with others. Thank You.

the best you can get

Posted by 4944899923833808547 on Sep 02, 2015

Cafix is an excellent product and I-herb deals are the best thus far. It tastes so much like coffee that if you don't like coffee, you will have to acquire the taste, except it has no acid after-burn or disgusting breath issues that come with coffee and it even makes a nice warm before-bed drink without the jittery-nervous-crazy-caffeine-addiction! What a wonderful brew; I am told by my dad (don't know if it is true) that coffee substitutes were invented during the war when there was rationing; this one from Polish inventor is by far the closest to coffee available for those of you who need to quit or just like a drink that doesn't send you to the moon when you drink it.

Can't be without this

Posted by Reviewer1841412 on Apr 06, 2016

We drink this year round, the entire family loves it. Good rich flavor without the caffeine.

A Greatt Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4758006768277771817 on Jan 05, 2014

I am a senior citizen with health problems that prohibit me from drinking coffee (because of the acidity). After trying other substitutes (which did not satisy my coffee dependence) I found Calfix online. By just adding a little sweetener, this tastes JUST like coffee and satisfies me completely. Bravo! and Thank you. Joel

My new Coffee

Posted by 5105465644705602343 on Dec 12, 2015

I love coffee but can't have caffeine I'm actually allergic to caffeine so can't have decafe cause it has caffeine, This is the next best thing. Drink it with my French Vanilla creamer and don't miss coffee any more.

I like the taste and the shopping experience was A+

Posted by 5329931299454754185 on Apr 03, 2016

Great product. The jars were packed with care so that none of them were damaged. Will definitely recommend iHerb to others and will come back to shop again.