Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1317164 on Sep 16, 2011

I have chronic acid reflux, and it did nothing for me.

It doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1585371 on Jan 20, 2012

tried the product for leg cramps worked great so i thought i would try the acid reflex product but it does not work for me.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm - Acid Refulx

Posted by 4830979855309679149 on Dec 03, 2014

I was so excited to try this product. My fiance and I both have bad acid reflux. he takes straight baking soda. I have to take an over the counter pump inhibitor. I couldn't wait to get the "immediate results" they guarantee. We both tried it and NOTHING happened. It was a total waste of my money. Return shipping isn't included to I was just stuck with a product that was all hype. I already take 1 tbs of organic apple cider vinegar - the added ginger and other herbs did absolutely nothing for me or my fiance. Matter of fact, he felt nauseated after taking it and went back to his baking soda. Might work for others but to me, it was all hype!

Honestly did not help me at all

Posted by 4745411944913940257 on Jul 03, 2016

I had very high hopes for this, but it honestly did not help, at the rate that I was having such severe cases of heart burn and acid. I am really not sure if mine was too severe for this item, But gave it a try. I still have the other bottle but going through the first, I did not have any relief.