Best ever

Posted by 4815906586666087871 on Jan 14, 2014

This mouth spray is to be used in conjunction with colostrum capsules or powder for enhanced improvement and re-setting your immune system. It WORKS!!! Well worth the cost as it seems to make the caps or powder more potent. Pleasant tasting. My sinuses felt better within a few doses.

Health on the upswing

Posted by 5727419889152103089 on Dec 17, 2013

My health has been improving. In part,this may be due to my use of this ImmunePEP cant tell for sure. I guess thats as good an indication as any.

Ewww

Posted by DeanaS on Feb 10, 2014

I'm using this, and will use it up, but ewww, I'm leery of the taste. I saw a show where natural vanilla can come from a beaver's anus and can't get past that since the label doesn't say where the vanilla comes from. The taste is very strong though. I haven't tried this on my grandchildren.

good

Posted by jessicababy on Feb 12, 2014

味道不错,喷到嘴里服用非常方便。连我这个懒人也能坚持服用啦。希望有效果。

great colostrum combo limbido

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Mar 20, 2014

like others say spray and capsules or spray and powder twice a day both really raise the energy level well even the limbido. there are two other colostrums to try which work different the goat version and the symbiotic phospholipid version also a liquid colostrum from kirkman but so far so good on this.

Karen

Posted by 5701222299822504567 on Dec 11, 2014

My energy levels are increasing day by day since starting this formula. I have suffered from chronic fatigue for most of my life and can finally see light at the end of the tunnel! My sleeping and eating patterns have improved and my immune system is starting to behave normally and respond appropriately . My whole family is now taking this Colostrum Peptides and the response is all good!

Helps the immune system...

Posted by 5274536257342988279 on May 08, 2015

I squirt a couple squirts in my mouth and keep it under the tongue for awhile. Taste good to me... I can't tell how good it works, but I see no detriment in using it and will continue to. I also take their colostrum powder.

very good!!!

Posted by EbbyEscobar on Jun 18, 2015

This is also a very good product!