California Natural, Wild Oregano Oil, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

SINUS SUFFERER'S FRIEND

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jul 24, 2012

I take it at the first sign of feeling run down. For me it has helped keep sinus trouble from progressing to the point that I needed something stronger(most of the time). It is helpful to keep on hand especially during allergy season. It seems to work better as a preventative product or taken at the first sign of not feeling well.

Best oregano oil!

Posted by Reviewer2856973 on Oct 14, 2013

This is by far the best, strongest oregano oil I've tried. My husband and I take it regularly for our immune system; whenever we feel like we're getting sick, we just take a couple in the morning and at night and it really seems to shorten the amount of time of being sick, or just keep us from getting sick altogether. I also notice that my stomach is flatter when I take it regularly, since it kills yeast. The absolute best thing about this, though, is that it completely kills my cold sores that I get every so often. I just pierce open the capsule and mix it with a little coconut oil so that it doesn't burn, and apply it directly a few times a day. Nothing else has ever been so effective. I don't think I could live without this magical stuff!

Great!

Posted by 5170837468956286927 on Apr 29, 2014

Very pleased with this product. It cleared up an infection within 2 days!!! Antibiotics didn't help, but this stuff did-fast!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013

love this stuff it will clear any fungal infection on or in your body

very good

Posted by Karach on Jun 29, 2014

pleased with the killing yeast in my colon. took 2 tablets 3 times a day. the last week I took 1 tablet 3 times a day. I will see the affects after using them. But they made my yeast problem go away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »